rebuilding

A S H T O N

It's Friday. HELL YEAH. Today was the day we would be rebuilding the treehouse. deer god. let's hope lalex won't burn down this one.

did I just say lalex? alex is rubbing off on me. dammit.

"so is everyone ready?" luke asked, walking up to our group.

"YAAAAAS."

"calm down."

"NEVER."

this was going to be a long day.

-

"okay we have everything right?" Austin asked, for like the fiftieth time.

"for the last time, yes," dani answered, laughing.

"just making sure!"

"wait, where's alex?"

"right here!" alex screamed, running past us and doing some weird cartwheel with no hands thingy.

"did you just do an ariel? without falling?" dani asked, looking a bit surprised. wait, that's what that thingy was called? but I thought an ariel was when you're like getting out of the pool, and you try to mimic ariel from the little mermaid during the part of your world scene. guess I was wrong.

"yep, I've been practicing actually," alex stated proudly.

"psh, I can do that," matthew scoffed, running an doing a horrible cartwheel.

"ten out of ten, matthew," Michael laughed, slowly clapping. (a/n: am I the only one who ships Michael and matthew)

"i can also do this," alex said, doing some weird flippy thingy with a- you know what, i'm not even going to try. "that was a backhand spring tuck, in case you guys were wondering."

"who knew you could do all this stuff without, ya know, killing yourself," luke laughed, shaking his head.

"i think I deserve more credit. JUST LIKE BUNNIES."

"bunnies?"

"YES BUNNIES. THEY DESERVE MORE CREDIT."

-

"whoa, give me that. I don't trust you with that," Austin said, taking the hammer out of alex's hands and handing it to dani. who would trust her with that?

"rude!"

-

"OOOOH A BUNNY!"

"alex wait, I ne- and she's gone," I groaned. "aye, can someone hand me that hammer?"

"I've got you," dani said, walking over and handing me the hammer.

"alex ran off because she saw a bunny."

"BUNNIES ARE FUCKING AMAZING."

-

I honestly didn't know where to take this, so here !!

lol the next chapter will be good I promise

-yo girl bailey