slaying & fainting

D A N I E L L E

"so, what do you want to do now?" ashton asked as we walked back to his car. 

"okay, well don't tell alex this but," I started. "i found this river around here a long time ago. I never told her about it, though. why don't we go there?"

"okay," ashton shrugged. "lead the way."

I smiled, turning around and following the familiar trail. ashton slipped his hand into mine, causing me to smile even wider. ya know, if that's possible.

once we reached the river, I realized we had nothing to swim in. great. "we don't have anything to swim in," I groaned.

ashton smirked. "yeah we do," he said, taking off his shirt, and then his jeans. I only have two words:

damn son.

"you coming?" ashton asked, looking at me.

"nah, I think I'm gonna enjoy the view a bit longer," I laughed, smirking.

"okay suit yourself," ashton shrugged, walking out into the water.

sighing, I stripped off my shirt and jeans, following him into the water. "nope it's cold. i'm leaving."

"no you aren't," ashton said, grabbing my waist and throwing me deeper into the water.

"ashton!" I squealed, coming up from the water.

ashton smirked, swimming over to me. he wrapped his arms around me. "better?"

"much," I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist.

-

"sooooo, where did you guys go yesterday?" alex asked, walking up to us.

"oh, we went to some river dani found a long ti- owwww, what was that for?" ashton whined after I hit him in the chest. I gave him a look. seriously boi?

"oh! that's right. I wasn't supposed to tell you, forget this convo. OFF TO LUNCH," ashton yelled, running to the cafeteria. hm okay.

"FOOD!" alex shouted, running after ashton and pushing past him. and now he's on the ground. this girl needs to be restrained.

-

A L E X

"i just walked past ashton, and he was on the ground. why?" Michael asked, walking up to me. WHY DOES HE JUST ASSUME I DID SOMETHING?! I mean, I did, but still.

"food, Michael. food."

"ah, I understand."

-

D A N I E L L E

"no then she faints," I started, but couldn't finish because I was laughing so hard. I was telling the boys the story of when alex met sleeping with sirens. yeah, she fainted.

"okay, are you seriously trying to embarrass me?" alex groaned, burying her face in her hands.

the whole table busted out laughing, luke wrapping an arm around alex. now we wait for her to faint.

"hm, what's so funny over here?" ashton's ex, briana asked. ew, no.

"nothing, briana," ashton sighed, rolling his eyes.

"oh come on babe, you're really hanging out with these losers?" briana asked, laughing.

"do I have permission to slap a bitch?" alex whispered. (a/n: same alex same)

"as much as I wanna say yes, no," luke sighed. (a/n; wtf luke just say yes)

"i mean, have you seen Austin's shoes? they're idiotic!"