Chapter 14: <3

BEWARE: This is a smut chapter! It's my first one so sorry if it's awful xD. If you don't like smut don't worry, this chapter doesn't change the plot in anyway. It's more or less a filler :)

Alice's POV:
Maou and Ashiya had gone out. We have no clue where though. They more or less just decided to go and went. I'm pretty sure Ashiya was wearing purple sunglasses though.

Huh. Oh well.

Me and Lucifer were low on sweets so we decided to bake some cupcakes.

It didn't go too well.

Lucifer threw flour at me. I covered his hair in icing. We put all the wrong ingredients in the bowl and the 'cupcakes' were more or less burnt, yet somehow still soggy, things.

I had to get a shower, seeing as my entire body had been covered in dodgy cake mix and flour. Lucifer had previously been in to wash all the fluorescent, yellow, radioactive-looking icing out of his hair.

I stripped and got into the shower, letting the warm water drip down my body. After I had washed myself, I dried myself with a towel and changed into my clothes. I had my Totoro hoodie and some black leggings.

I walked into the room, smiling brightly at my boyfriend. He just sat and gaped at me, pink tinting his cheeks before quickly snapping his head to look in the opposite direction.

I went to sit in front of him. Tilting my head questioningly, I asked him, "What is it, Luci-chan?". He looked back at me again and in a matter of seconds I was pinned against the floor.

"Dammit Alice, you're too cute." Was all he said before smashing his lips against mine. I immediately kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I denied, teasing him. He growled and grabbed my butt, making me gasp and part my lips.

He picked me up, not breaking the kiss and placed me on our bed. He then started trailing kisses down my neck to my collarbone, trying to find my weak spot. When he found it, I let out a small gasp. This didn't go unnoticed, and he began biting and abusing the spot, making me moan. He kissed back up to my lips, beginning to unzip my hoodie, before reaching behind me to unclip my bra. I started blushing like crazy, trying to hide myself.

Taking my arms, he pulled them apart, pinning them above my head. "Don't hide yourself, you're beautiful~" he whispered in my ear, making me shudder. He leant down and began sucking my breast, kneading the other. I bit my lip, trying to hold in my moans, but to no avail. After giving the same treatment to the other, he started trying to take off my leggings. Pulling him back up, I said, "Hey, it's not fair that I'm half naked and you're still fully dressed!"

He chuckled and took off his shirt, revealing his toned chest. I blushed harder and looked away, making him chuckle again. He pulled down my leggings, then my wet panties, smirking. Suddenly, he thrust a finger inside me, making me cry out. He added another one, then another, stretching me, making me moan his name loud. He pulled out just before I came, licking my juices off his fingers. Reaching out timidly, I unbuttoned his trousers, and helped him take them off.

He then took off his boxers, making me gasp at his size.

How is that, meant to fit...

"Alice? Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me, making me blush.
"Y-Yes, I'm sure." I said.

He then thrust into me, making me cry out, partially from pain, partially from pleasure. Tears streamed down my face as I waited to adjust to his size. Letting out a moan, he took it as a signal to move. He began thrusting in and out of me, making him moan my name and me moan his.

After a while, I felt a knot in my stomach. "L-Lucifer.. I'm-" I was cut off.
"Me... T-Too.." He said in between moans.

Suddenly, I moaned his name and came, while he pulled out of me, releasing on the bedsheets.

Hugging him close, I whispered, "I love you." He smiled against my neck, whispering it back.

Pulling the covers over us, we fell asleep.
----------------------
Maou's POV:
Ashiya and I were sat in the apartment under ours, giggling like madmen. We high fived, happy our OTP was getting further into their relationship.

((A/N) *Rhyme walks in* "You perverts."
"...Did you get it on tape?")

I FEEL DIRTY! Anyway, thanks for reading! This book will be coming to a close soon, so than you sooooo much for your support! Also, one more thing...
OVER 1.5k VIEWS! HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE! Thank you soooooo much!!!!
~Rhyme xxx