Chapter 13: Pierce The Veil and Call Of Duty

Alice's POV:

Me and Lucifer were bored.

And I mean, really bored.

"Luci-" I began, but was cut off.
"Yeah, I know. I'm pretty bored too." He said.

"So whaddya wanna do?" I asked. He looked thoughtful for a minute, then his face lit up.

"I know! Let's do something different. We both know you're awful at video games, and I'm awful at playing any instruments, so why don't we teach each other! I'll teach you how to play games, and you can teach me how to play piano!" He said. I leapt at the idea and we got started.

Time skip!
Alice's POV:

Soon enough, I had the controls and aim of the game down. We were gonna play Call Of Duty (We don't know why, but we feel like Lucifer would play games like this XD) Lucifer was demonstrating it, making it seem really easy, so I was ready to play. He pulled out another controller and I took it with a smile.

But oh no. This game was not as simple as I thought.

After merely 10 minutes, I was already getting aggravated.

"360 noscope! Haha!" Lucifer yelled, obviously very into this game. I, on the other hand, was red in the face with anger at how much I was dying.

"LUCIFER! OH MY GOD! NO!"
"Haha! Take that you peasant!"
"LUCI! I AM NOT A BLOODY P- NO!!!!!! WHY'D YOU KILL ME!"
"Because I can!"
"OOOH YES! IM WINNING! IM WINNING! IM WI- OH MY GOD NO! NO NO NOOOO!! LUCI I HATE YOU!" With that, I collapsed on the floor, groaning in despair.

"Ugh. How do you play these games so well?" I asked.

"I don't, I just don't suck as much as you." He said, giving me a cheeky grin.

I gave him a gentle, feeble slap on the cheek, and then sat up. Smiling at me, he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Come on, let's start on that piano lesson!" I said.

Yet again, a time skip.
Lucifer's POV:
Alice has been so patient with me! She taught me how to play properly, rather than tapping randomly at the notes with my index finger.

In the end, we managed to learn a song called Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil (That's the song we linked at the start of the chapter!) Little did I know, Alice is also an amazing singer. She found it difficult to teach me using the video on YouTube, so she just sang individual parts for me. She got me to sing with her as we played, and I've gotta say, we don't sound half bad together!

When Maou got back from work, along with Ashiya who had been out shopping and then walking back with Maou, we decided to perform it for them.

We played, and Alice sung the first verse, me joining in after that. I could tell they were shocked.

A) They didn't know Alice could sing so well, because she's so innocent and shy, she never puts herself out there in front of anyone but me.
B) They didn't expect me to be able to play the bass part of a song on the piano.
C) They didn't think we'd sound so good together.

As the song came to a close, Ashiya was sobbing, and Maou was smirking at me.

Eventually, after eating and getting ready for bed, me and Alice cuddled up together on our bed. Grabbing her waist and the back of her head, I pulled her close to me, arms wrapping around her like an overprotective teddy bear, legs intertwined. I kissed the top of her head, and snuggled my face into her neck.

"Hey Alice?"
"Yeah?"
"You smell nice"
"Pervert."

Ah. How I love our relationship.

HI! Soooo, we hope you liked this chapter. We couldn't really find a good way to end it tho, so this has to do xD. We were thinking, we might do a lemon at some point, maybe in the next couple of chapters. Notice the word maybe. Don't get your hopes too high!
-Rhyme and Sophie xxx