Chapter 14

Hayes pov
I lost. I lost the bet. The guys said that I wouldn't be able to get Natalie to make out with me for more than 2 minutes. And they were right I lost. The thing is I don't get why I broke up with her. I love Natalie so much. Wait did I just say love??? It doesn't matter I broke up with her for no damn reason anyways. I'm such an idiot , I just let the best thing that happened to me slip away. Maybe I should call her?
It rang twice. No answer. I called again. This time it rang once. No answer. I called four more times and the fifth time she answered.
(N is for Natalie and h is for Hayes)

N- what do you want Hayes?

H- to say sorry. Im so sorry Natalie. I don't know why I was being like that or why i even broke up with you.

N- Hayes I don't care. At that moment it seemed like you didn't like me for me you just wanted to make out with me.

H- it's not like that at all Natalie. I do like you. Just were dating now I thought you would actually make out with me.

N- I know Hayes and I'm sorry. Just we don't have to make out all the time. I will make out with you but not every single minute we are together.

H- I know and I'm sorry for pretty much forcing you. I was being such a douche. It will never happen again. Please I want you back.

N- I don't know Hayes.

H- but Natalie. I uh.. I love you.

N- Hayes you do? I don't know what to say uh-

H- it's okay I get it. Why wo-

N- I love you too Hayes.

H- really?

N- of course I do. You are the best thing that happened to me. I'm coming back over babe.

H- oh my gosh thank you so much. I'll see you soon and I love you.

N- haha I love you too haysie poo.

Then we hung up. Ugh I hate when she calls me that but I'm just happy I got my girl back and she's coming back over yay. And she finally knows that I love her and she loves me back. Wow my life is great right now.

i waited for natalie outside for about five minutes. damn girls do take long. as i was about to go back inside i heard rustling in the bushes.

"hello?"

whatever i walked inside and soon the doorbell rang.

"babe!" i said but at the door wasn't natalie it was this guy. maybe like 18?

"hey is natalie here?" he asked.

"natalie? she doesn't even live here. but she is my girlfriend." i said.

"what? she said she doesn't have a boyfriend." he whispered the last part to himself. i was about to answer but i saw natalie walking up.

"stiles? what are you doing here?" she said and the kid who's name i guess was stiles turned around.

"natalie!" he yelled and ran over to her which resulted into them having a long hug.

"so who is this?" i asked interrupting my moment.

"uh this is stiles." she said.

"i know his name. but who the hell is he?!" i asked her.

they both looked at each other worried and looked back at me. who the hell is this guy??

____________
hey guys! short chapter. and I know it's been like what? four decades since my last update! and please don't get mad at me for a short chapter but I really wanted to update for you guys 😭 and I just want to thank you for reading my book. you honestly don't know how much it means to me that you like my book and you choose to read it. so thank you guys! I will be updating again soon! "brother ?" is still not up on the other page but it will be soon and I know you guys will love it so make sure to check it out ! anyways thanks for reading, again , it means a lot. love you guys so much and sorry for this long paragraph that most of you probably didn't read 😂😂💘💘