Chapter 12

Hayes pov
The past month with Natalie has been going great. No fights , just happy. Tonight I'm asking her to be my girlfriend finally. I mean it took long enough. Were just going to dinner then I will ask her. Dinner is at 6 and it's 5:43 so I guess I should head to her house now. It's a fancy place so I'm wearing khakis and a white button up with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. When I got to Natalie's house she looked gorgeous. She was wearing an Aztec tight dress with black heels and her hair was curled.

"You look beautiful." I said to her while walking over to peck her lips.

"Thank you. You look very handsome." I smiled at her nice words and we got into Nash's car.

"Hey trash nash." she said while hopped in the car.

"Hey fat nat." nash said.

"Fat nat? Really?" She said and laughed.

"That's all I could think of." we all burst into laughter and soon enough we arrived at the restaurant. Natalie leaned to the front of the car.

"Thanks nashy." she kissed his cheek and we got out. Nash and Natalie act like brother and sister and I love that she can be close with my family. Since we had reservations we got seated right away. She got a Shirley temple and I just got water.

"Sorry for always getting expensive stuff. I'll pay for my dinner." she said and looked up and smiled. "Actually both of ours."

"No babe you don't have to do that. Im the boy and I will pay." I smiled.

"Hayes, just because your the boy does not mean you have to pay for everything I get. Trust me tonight i got the bill." she said grabbing my hand.

"You sure?"

"Positive." she winked.

"If you insist. But Natalie I've been meaning to ask you something. You know I really li-

"Are you guys ready to order?" Of course the waiter interrupted.
Natalie looked at me with sympathy.

"I'll have the chicken Thai salad please." Natalie said.

"I'll have the grilled chicken with rice please." soon the waiter walked away.

"Okay now what were you saying babe?" She asked.
Butterflies erupted in my stomach when she called me that. I don't know why but it just felt so right.

"So we have been getting super close lately and yeah we have our ups and down but we always get through it. Natalie you are so beautiful and I like you so much. I can't go another day without calling you mine. So nat will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and after let out a breath of relief.

"Hayes I'm flattered. Of course I will be your girlfriend." she smiled and leaned over the table to peck my lips. Wow she is finally mine.

Natalie pov
Hayes is finally mine. I've been waiting for him to ask me. I messed up so I know it took awhile to gain my trust back and it finally happened. I like hayes so much and I am determined to do anything to not ruin my chances this time.

"So what do you wanna do tomorrow?" Hayes asked me.

"Well I was thinking we could go to school." I winked. He blushed.

"Oh right. I forgot. How about after you come over?"

"Sounds great." I smiled and he smiled back.
Our food arrived and we ate while talking and talking to each other.

*the next day*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Ughhh another Monday. Good thing spring break is coming up. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. After I put on dark washed ripped jeans and a muscle shirt from PINK. It was neon yellow and said PINK across in Aztec letters. I straightened my hair and sprayed perfume. Before I walked downstairs I put on my black converse.

"Hey sis." I said to Sam.

"Hiya. i like your shirt." she said.

"Thank youuu." I smiled at her.

"Lessss goo." she grabbed her keys and we got in her car. For our daily routine we danced to "cheerleader" in the car and I put it on my snapchat story. Hayes saw it 😍 I can't believe he's mine. Through my thoughts a notification popped up on my screen.

@hayesgrier took a photo of you

I opened Instagram and saw it was of us kissing in front of the restaurant last night. Omgggg now all his fans know !! his caption was : my princess 😘❤️
I liked it and commented. I said : hayes your so sweet 💗
Of course there was some haters out there. But some people loved us. I was gonna comment I love you but I don't. Well yet. I mean we just started dating like yesterday. Too soon right? Me and my sis arrived at school.

"Bye Sam. Love you. I'm going to hayes house after school so don't wait up."

"Okay have fun with you new boyfriend." she said smirking at me.
I just laughed and got out of the car. We waved one last time and I caught up with Haley.

"Hey haley. guess what??" I said smiling crazily.

"You and hayes are dating??" She said excited as well.

"How did you know?" My smile dropped.

"Hayes posted a picture." she said and I laughed.

"Damn." we laughed and caught up with everyone else.

"Hey guys." I said while walking over to hayes. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Awww otp!" Olivia said.

"Nooo that's you and Blake!" I said and winked.

*ring*

"Ugh time for class. catch ya guys later." Haley said. We all said bye and went to our class. Me and hayes have our first class together so we walked there together.

*lunch time*

I was standing in the lunch line with Haley at the moment.

"What are you getting?" Haley asked.

"Prob pizza." I said looking at what they have.

"Same." she smiled and I smiled back.

Then I saw hayes walking up to us.

"Oh I'll leave so you can spend time with your boyfriendddd." she said.

I laughed while she walked away to Olivia.

"Hey babe." he kissed my lips then after embraced me in a hug.

"Hi hayesie poo." he gave me evil eyes because he hates that nickname. Lol I can't believe he is finally mine.

________
Update soon. THANks for reading. Love ya guys