Chapter 6

Natalie pov
So it has been a week at my new school. I'm really beginning to like it. I made some friends. Apparently they are the popular crew at the school. Well hayes kinda helped me. This is everyone.
Hayes
Ryan
Luke
Blake
Olivia
Taylor
Haley
And meee

The only couples in our group is Olivia and Ryan. They are a really cute couple. Like goals. Haha.
So today is Friday and tonight we have a black light rally. It's at 10 tonight so I don't have to wear the stuff to school. Today I am gonna wear jeans even though it's like 90 degrees lolz. I put on my dark washed ripped skinny jeans from hollister with a orangish pinkish hi-łö shirt. it showed my stomach a little but whateva. No dress code right ? I put on my black converse and curled my hair and put a slight little bump at the top. I put on all my makeup and added a little more mascara than usual. I sprayed perfume and walked downstairs.

"Wow sis, you look gorgeous. Who are you trying to impress?" Sammi winked.

"Hayes. I really like him but I don't think he likes me." I said.

"Of course he does. Who wouldn't like a beautiful girl like you? now c'mon lets go and you can show hayes what he's missing out on."

We walked outside into her white jeep and jammed out to music. Before I left for school I took a mirror picture when I was done getting ready. I was just making a serious face. I decided to post it on twitter with the caption : sikeee
idk why i just liked it
my phone vibrated with a notification from twitter and one text from hayes.

@hayesgrier replied to your post :
beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍

i replied with thanks handsome 😘😘
and of course many fans asked if we were dating. Then I checked my messages.

Hayes 😍😭 : morning beautiful, your selfie was hot 😍😍 can't wait to see you at school 😘😘

Me : thank you hayes 😘💞

Maybe he does like me. When we arrived at school I showed sammi our messages.

"Ooo girl he so likes you. Go get em tiger." she laughed and went to join cameron. Yes cameron dallas. They've gotten pretty close. I think she likes him oo la la.

I saw hayes walking into the school and ran to catch up with him.

"Hayes!" I yelled. He looked back and smiled when he saw it was me.

"Hi." he smiled and went in for a hug. It was a long tight hug. We were still hugging when someone whispered in my ear.

"Yes girl make him want you." I turned around and when I saw it was Haley I laughed out loud along with her.

"Hayls only you." I smiled.

"I know haha. hey hayes." she smiled at him.

"Hi Haley. Where's Blake?" Hayes asked Haley because Haley and Blake kind of have a thing. They totally like each other.
"Yeah Haley where's your bae?" I winked and hayes laughed.
"Oh shut up. He overslept he will be here soon jerks." we all laughed.
"I'm gonna go catch up with ryan and luke then bye haley." hayes said.
He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "bye babe."
Butterflies erupted in my stomach when I heard that.
"Did I hear that right? He totally called you babe." Haley said.
"I know." i blushed crazily.
"Let's make a deal whoever kisses their bae on the lips for more than 10 seconds wins a movie date and dinner and the loser friend has to pay." Haley said.
"That's easy. I'll be getting a free movie soon. Deal." I smirked.
We both laughed.
"Hey guys." hayes, luke, ryan, blake, Olivia and taylor approached us.
"Hi." me and Haley both smiled.
Blake gave Haley a hug. How sweet.
"OTP!" Olivia yelled while holding hands with ryan.
"No you guys are the otp." Taylor said referring to Olivia and ryan. Olivia blushed while ryan pecked her lips.
"Watch this." i mouthed to Haley.
She looked confused.
"Hayes can I talk to you over there." I pointed to a place where everyone could see us still because Haley needed to have proof.
"Sure." we began our walk over there.
"Use protection!" Taylor yelled. Me and hayes looked at each other and burst out with laughter. Then we came to the spot.
"So what do you need to talk about?" He asked.
"I don't wanna talk to you. I wanna do something else." I smiled.
He looked confused until I smashed my lips on to his. Our lips moved in sync and I didn't let go. I was counting in my head.
..9 ... 10 ... 11 ... 12
I'm good. i released and smiled while looking in hayes eyes.
"Wow." hayes said. I smirked.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"I just really like you and ive been waiting to do that."
He smiled. "I like you too natalie." he pecked my lips once more and we headed over to our friends. Haley had her mouth open. All the guys high fived hayes.
"So Haley. When's the dinner date? Friday ? Friday is good." I smirked and Haley still had her mouth open.
"What do you mean dinner date?" Hayes asked.
"Oh funny story. ME and Haley had a bet. Whoever kisses the guy we like first wins. So Haley has to pay for my dinner and movie ticket." I smiled.
"So all this was just some fucking bet?" Hayes kinda yelled.
I'm guessing he's pissed.
"Yeah but it wasn't like that hayes I promise. I wanted to kiss you. I like you and you know that."
"You should of kissed me when you were ready not to win a movie. Forget what I said. I don't like you. Your just a liar." with that he stormed off into the building.
"And Haley. I can't believe you. You were gonna kiss me just to win a bet? I thought what we had was real. I guess I thought wrong." Blake said and walked into our high school building as well.

Well I totally just screwed up.

_______
Thanks for reading and sorry for a short chapter. I will update soon. Love ya guys.