Chapter 4

This day has been going by so slow. Since me, mandy, and Kaleya had a fight I have nobody. They have each other but me I have nobody. I don't even have Brayden. Or maybe I do. I thought with a devious smile. I could play him so I don't look like a loner. I saw him with his friends. I checked my outfit. Good. I walked over to him and connected my lips to his. Of course he kissed back. I released and a smile formed on my face.

"I forgive you." I smiled once again.

"That's great. Finally." He hugged me and I hugged back.

"But I'm dating jessica now." He said.

"Your dating the whore?? And fuck you. We broke up two days ago. Go fuck yourself." I said and all his friends "oohhhhh"ed.

I saw Mandy and Kaleya laughing together by their lockers. They saw me and their laughs drifted off. I saw them walking towards me. I need my friends back.

"Hey nat." they said. "Listen I'm sorry about what I did. And Kaleya is too. Can we just be friends again? I don't want our last two weeks to be like this!" Mandy said.

"Me neither. It's okay guys I missed you im sorry too." I embraced them in a hug and they smiled.

Now I had my friends back I knew I wanted to stay an extra two weeks.

*at dinner*

"So we decided to move this weekend!" My mom said.

My mouth dropped open. I looked at sammi but she rolled her eyes and looked away.

"No mom I need to spend time with my friends." I said.

"Well you have a week so make the best of it because they need dad to coach the games and there next game is Friday the 16th and we wouldn't be there by then." my mom said with sympathy.

"I thought moving was bad but when you said we had two weeks it reassured me but now we are moving early. I hate my life!" I said and ran up the stairs.

Sammi pov

I should of went up there with her like usual but I'm mad at her. I guess my mom noticed.

"Honey did you and nat get in a fight?" My mom asked. I didn't wanna lie.

"Uh yeah just about her burrowing my shirt though." I said and looked at her with sympathy.

"Well it seems like more than that but I'll let you guys work it out." My mom said.

I just smiled. I was really mad at Natalie but she was like my best friend ever. I guess it's time to forgive her even if she did a bitchy thing. I walked up the stairs and saw her laying on her bed.

"Knock knock." I said and smiled.

She looked to see who came in and then looked away.

"Listen I forgive you nat." I said.

"Really?" She said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Were best friends we gotta stick together. Love ya pal." she smiled.

"Love you too dude." We both laughed.

"Now listen moving a week early isn't so bad. Just think of it another week with a fresh start."

Natalie smiled.

"Okay I guess." She said.

* the next day *

Natalie pov

I really didn't wanna move but I had to put on a good face for my parents. I'm skipping school this whole week bc I mean I have to pack and why not. Yeah I'll miss seeing my friends for the last time but I have to get ready. Were moving Saturday we need a lot of time. I already have to start packing because I mean we only have a week so. I packed up everything in my room so from now on I have to get all my clothes out of a box and sleep on the floor with blankets in my room. Everything is pretty much packed. Even the all the tvs so it's so boring without tv because the movie room is packed up too. I think my mom said something about if we pack everything by tomorrow we are gonna move then but I don't want to. I love this house. Mandy and Kaleya are coming over right now for our last and final goodbye. I don't want to leave but who knows maybe I will have a good time.

*ding dong*

"Hey guys!!" I said as I let them in.

"Hi.." they said sadly.

"I know I don't wanna move but let's make the best of this. I don't wanna end it on a boring note."

They agreed.

"Let's do makeovers!!" I said and we all ran up to my room.

*3 hours later*

"Bye guys. I love you so much. I'll come back and visit and you guys better come visit me. I'll miss you so much. Don't have to much fun without me. And in our best friends chat still fill me in with everything that happens!!" I said and they laughed.

"We love you too. And we will miss you so much." they said and tears came out of our eyes.

We all did one last group hug for like two minutes until my best friends were gone. Man, I miss them already.

Oh and btw if your wondering yes i am moving tomorrow because we packed everything.

*next day*

I put on leggings with a grey t shirt. I was usually self conscious about showing my butt but oh well. We packed everything in the moving truck. My mom and dad were driving to the house and me and my sister were flying. Because how else would we transport everything. My parents will be here tomorrow night so me and my sister have pretty much like two days to ourselves.

* after flight *

(Sorry guys I'm not like being very descriptive but I really don't feel like explaining the flight so please forgive me)

"There he is!" My sister said pointing to the limmo driver with out last name on it.

We both walked to the guy and smiled.

"We have to pick up three guys on the way to your new house, is that okay?" The limmo driver asked.

"Yes of course." I said.

"I hope they are fucking hot." sammi said lightly in my ear and we both laughed out loud.

We arrived at the guys house. One walked out. Eh he was decent. The other walked out. Holy. But he's more sammis age. And the last one. BAM. that's gonna be mine. He's hot I can't let him go away without making him mine. They all walked in and when they saw us smiled.

"Hey I'm nash." the decent one said.

"I'm cameron but call me cam." the sammi aged one said.

"I'm hayes." the hot sexy beast said.

"Im Natalie the nice pretty one." I said winking at hayes and he blushed uncontrobally.

Hayes pov

Natalie was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. I had to make her mine. I know we hardly know each other but damn she's fine. Should I like say something to her or is that weird? Well Cameron and her sister sammi seem to be hitting it off so let me try I guess. I slid down the row so I was seated next to her. I put my arm around her and winked.

"Hey pretty girl." I said.

'Hi hot stuff." She said back which made me blush. Well she called me hot stuff so she must like me, right???

_______________________

Update!!! I will be updating again soon so don't worry. thank you guys so much for reading my book I really am thankful. Love you guys stay perfect!!