Chapter 2

Natalie pov
I flutter my eyes open to a picture of me and Brayden hanging on my wall. I get out of bed and rip the picture off the wall and stomp on it. I hear steps running up the stairs and then my sister appears in my doorway. My sister is like my best friend ever. Her name is samantha but i call her sammi. Well everyone does not just me.

"What the hell are you doing??" She yelled.

"Throwing a picture on the ground because Brayden cheated on me!!! That's what happened!" I yelled back.

"Oh, Natalie come here." She opened her arms and I embraced myself in her warm body. She rubbed my back and I eventually felt tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Who cares about those jerks. Forget about him. Your love will come sooner or later." she smiled and rubbed her hand against my cheek.

"But something was different with him. I really loved him Sam and now it's all over. I poured my heart out to him and he didn't seem to care."

"It's gonna be okay." She said smiling reassuring me.

We walked downstairs and I ate leftover fried rice from last night. There was a note on the counter.

Sammi and Natalie :
Don't go anywhere when we get home we have some big news!!
-mom and dad :)

I wonder what the big news is?? I just hope it's nothing bad because I can't take any more bad news right now.

*1 hour later*

My mom and dad walked in the front door with groceries. I ran right up to them.

"Mom, dad what's the news!" I yelled jumping up and down.

"Slow down bunny we will announce it at dinner." (Yes I meant to put bunny instead of hunny) my mom said.

She just took out leftovers and warmed it up.

***
"Ok it's dinner now what's the news?" Sammi said and my mom and dad exchanged looks.

"Well your dad got a new job offer! And he's gonna take it!" My mom said.

Me and my sister looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"We don't care." we said at the same time.

"There's more. the job is to be a coach at Davidson day high school. So from now on you girls will be going there in two weeks. And it's in North Carolina. So in two weeks your new home will be North Carolina. "

I dropped my mouth open and couldn't believe what just came out of my moms mouth. I looked at sammi and she looked at me with sympathy.

"Why would you do this mom and dad. We can't move we live here. This is our home. I'm popular. I have the best friends ever and I just got used to this high school I can't get used to a new one. I hate you guys!" I said and ran upstairs.

Sammi pov
"Ill get her." I said to my mom and dad as I ran upstairs.
I saw Natalie laying on her bed crying in her pillow. I layed next to her and cuddled into her side.

"It's gonna be okay nat. Look at the bright side we have two weeks left here so make the best of it. Maybe you will meet great people in North Carolina."

She turned around and looked at me in my eyes.
"Promise?" She said wiping her tears.
"Promise. it is gonna be okay. You will make plenty of friends. It's high school it's so easy to make friends." I smiled and she smiled back. I got up and walked downstairs.
Natalie pov
"Sorry mom AND dad. I hope moving will be great. And congrats on the new job daddy." I said hugging both of them.

"Thanks pumpkin." my dad said and kissed my cheek.
"Wasn't Brayden supposed to come over for dinner tonight?" My mom asked.
"Yeah he was. But he didn't because we broke up. He cheated on me."
Both my mom and dad looked shocked because he seemed like such a great guy.
"Screw that asshole. I'll beat his ass. Forget him sweetie." my mom said and we all laughed.
"I know. I just loved him a lot. And when you guys told me we were moving it felt like all the bad things were just coming at a time. I'm sorry. I'll make the last two weeks really fun."
"That's the spirit honey. It will be super fun. Plus I heard that famous boy you like Hayes lives in North Carolina." my mom said.
"Yeah I know. but a lot of famous people live in San Diego and we have never met anyone." I said and me and my mom laughed.

*the next day*
I picked out my laced pink underwear with the matching bra. I put it on the sink and hopped in the shower. I shaved my legs and armpits and then put my amazing body wash on. I shampooed and conditioned then I was done. I got out and put just my bra and underwear on. I began to dry my hair when I heard a slight knock on the door. Thinking it would be my sister I answered the door in my bra and underwear.
"Brayden.." I said and stood shocked. I was to shocked that he was here I forgot i was in just a bra and panties.
"Woww." he said looking me up and down.
"Oh my god." I ran and put my robe over my body.
"Now what do you fucking want?" I asked.
"Look babe-
"Don't call me that." I said cutting him off.
"Ok Natalie I'm really sorry. You never let me explain. I was walking to the bathroom and she just came up to me and started kissing me and that's when you came. I tried pushing her off I swear."
"I believe you Brayden. 100 percent. But it really hurt me to see another girl kissing you. We can be friends. Plus I'm moving in two weeks to North Carolina so our goodbye was going to come anyways." i said.
"What why are you moving??"
"Because my dad got a job offer there. Now just please leave I'll see you tomorrow."
With that he got up and exited my door. This didn't feel right. I sprinted and caught up to him.
"Wait Brayden!" I yelled.
He turned around and I smashed my lips to his. Of course he kissed back.
"See you tomorrow." I winked and he left obviously feeling great.
Oh god. I just led him on. Ugh I made another mistake. Remembering that I still didn't get dressed I walked upstairs. It's summer so I put on dark washed short shorts with a blue crop top that said up all night. I left my hair naturally wavy and put on black converse.
I did my makeup and was ready.
I walked in my sisters room. She was wearing really short denim shorts with a pink crop top that said wanna fuck tonight? And it showed her stomach a lot so it showed off her belly button ring. Her hair was straight and she had plenty of makeup on.
"Ready?" She asked.
"Yeppp." I said and smiled.
Today me and my sis are going shopping because why not?
We got in her white jeep and she turned on the music.
I opened snapchat while me and my sister danced to touchin lovin on it. Oh right I forgot to mentionnn. I'm just a little famous. Well I just have 11.7k on ig and i make YouTube videos. But that's all. But hayes doesn't follow me or anything he probably doesn't even watch my videos. 😩 but whatever we arrived at the mall.
"What store first?" Sammi asked.
"PINK duhhhh." and we both laughed. While walking there a very hot guy approached us. But he was 16 so go sammi.
"Yeah." he said and winked.
"Uh what?" Sammi said and fluttered her eyes.
"Your shirt. It says wanna fuck. SO yeah I want to." He smiled.
"Well ok then. Your place or mine?" She said.
"Well let me get your number than we can decide." so they exchanged numbers. They hugged and we continued walking.
"Go sammi." I said and we both laughed.

* 3 hours later *

We got in sammis white jeep and began out drive home. We got hella stuff.
"Ok so jake is coming over later. Mom and dad are working overtime so you can invite a friend over or something." jake is the hot guy she met.

"Ok." I said.

Well tonight should be fun..

___________
Thanks for reading. Love you guys. Please give me a follow on Instagram @tarynmertens
I'll update soon!!!