To stay away from him.

How will I manage? How will I control my crazy thoughts about my boss?

What? Mel do you hear yourself! He was your boss, stop hitting on him. You can t have feelings for him. You just cant . Plus he doesnt date.

Wait a second, who said I had feelings for him?

Did I?

"It was amazing, Mr Styles always showed me around to the best places in the city, he took me one night to a club but he didnt me drink you can be sure and relieved about that. We went to the beach, shopping, goofing around... it was so much fun!"I said to mom smiling like an idiot.

"No funny business right?"Mom asked me and with that smile on her face I knew she was making fun of me. Seriously?

"Everything not whatever you're thinking! Mom I wouldnt sleep with ny boss!"I said and she laughed while driving.

"I know but sometimes he didnt seem like a boss but like a boy-"Mom started and I cut her off from teasing me. Great now my mom was teasing me.

"No mom! He's just my boss! Nothing more nothing less. Just a nice boss with problems!"I said a little louder as I remembered the vulnerable Harry times and the incident with the little girl and her father who looked like he knew Harry very well.

"Whatever you say!"Mom said and after that she didnt say anything till we reached home. I helped mom to carry my suitcases till our appartment, she opened the door and gave me a big smile like she was upto something.

"Mom?"I asked her as she was going to open the door with that big smile. Oh mommy what was it?

"Someone's been eager to see you!"Mom said and when the door was fully opened I gasped at the sight of the person I loved so much all my life. What was she doing here? Yeah she. Not just a she!

Tara.

"Oh my god TARAAAAA!"I screamed and ran to hug her like how I missed my bestfriend my sister. She looked te same as I remembered, the beautiful blonde beauty.

"Guess who got transferred from an American radio to BBC Radio One? MEEEE! I needed my sissy with me!"Tara squealed and we both squealed in happiness.

"Im so happy to have you back with me Tara! "I said and she giggled as she moved bavk and helped mom and I with my things.

"Well lets unpack shall we? You tell your wonderful honeymoon in Vegas?"Tara said winking teasingly and I pouted at her. Seriously now Tara too? Jesus Christ noooo!

"Tara! Not you too!"I pouted and she lauged while we were carrying my suitcases to my room.

"You went to Vegas with the hottest man on this planet. And you re hot as fuck so at least he couldnt control himself right?"Tara said and I gave her a dead glare.

"Well to your disappointment he did control himself and trust me Tara, he s not gonna touch me anymore, he wont even be around me anymore actually!"I said the last part softer and Tara noticed , knowing me so well she figured something was wrong. So I decided to tell everything that happened in Vegas till the weird incident at the airport.

"Whatever it is, you dont have to worry because Im here for you and Im not leaving anymore. My home is with you, this is where I belong"Tara said hugging me and I felt good, like in a sister s arms, way to feel even more at home.

(A/N: Helloooo so sorry for the wait, Drag Me Down got the best of me big time. It was tooooo good I was literally listening to it 24/7 non stop on replay no other songs and even right now. Harry's high note WOWIEEEEE, Liam's solo, Niall's n Louis's AAHHHHH. Ok I ll stop here, so how did you like this chapter, just a filler actually. Yayyy Tara is back, she s played by Ashley Tisdale as Melanie is played by Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley and Vanessa are my fav BFFs pair.

I decided who will play Harry's ex in the coming up chapters and it will be blonde Emma Roberts, her husband Im thinking Hayden Christensen.

With your love nobody can drag me down eeeeeeee I ve officially gone mad. )