하나

Inspired / Based of the yaoi Relationship by Kouga Youichirou.

p.jm

this fucking dipshit. how the hell did he catch up! no!

i refuse to lose to this guy. from day one he's challenged me. i'll show him. i began to run in a faster pace, i turned around to see that he was still keeping a close distance.

ten more yards to go jimin come on beat this little brat. i gave it my all and ran full speed.

i did it!

i won! i beat him.

i fell to the floor in an attempt to regain my energy. our coach walked towards me,

"you did good Jimin", he handed me an ice cold water. "thanks coach", i managed to say in between pants. i sat up and saw taehyun walking towards me.

"hey how you holding up?"

"i'd be better if I didn't have to outrun you", he leaned close to me. "no one said you had to out run me dumbass."

cocky little bitch, i hate him, but that my best friend so im stuck with his shitty attitude

k.th

i woke up to the sound of phone going off. I checked the time 3:00 a.m ugh its way too early for this bullshit

"what?", I yelled when I finally answered the phone

"yah watch your tone kim taehyung", i rolled my eyes,"what do you want midget?".

i pulled the phone away from my ear avoiding the yells coming from the other line.

"jimin what the hell do you want it's 3 in the morning?", he was silent for a couple seconds.

"can you come over?",

i stood quit for a while,"yeah sure shorty, ill be at your house in 10 min", i hung up quickly avoiding the wrath of Jimin being called short.

i got out of bed slowly still sore from yesterday's workout. i jumped into the shower quickly washing my body and my hair. I put some ripped jeans on, and put a black hoodie. i was to lazy to put on my contacts or makeup so I grabbed my glasses and headed out the door.

it was still dark outside, i wonder why jimin is up so early he usually sleeps at 7 doesnt wake up until 1 in the afternoon.

i finally arrived to jimins apartment. i hadn't even finished knocking when he opened the door and pulled me in.

"are you ok jimin you look horrible", he had dark under eye circles, and his hair was a complete mess.

"i've b-been having nightmares again", this is whats all this is about. "come on let's go sleep", i grabbed his arm and pulled him into his room. we both got under the covers, he snuggled up against me sighing loudly.

"i can finally sleep" he mumbled before he drifting into a deep sleep.

hey guys i am editing this story, there are changes to the story so idk if yall wanna read it again. it wont be totally different but there are some major changes to dialogue and shit like that