Just Like Old Times [8]

Ey another new chapter! Like I said.. I know the new episodes came out and whatever but I'm not following the plot of the show, just some of the characters might be introduced.

---------------------------------------------------

"Kat?!" X-Ray questioned as I was at the Mad King's side. I looked up to meet his saddened eyes but looked at him with no emotion.

"I was busy so I suggest you leave... or I'll have my Raven escort you out." The Mad King chuckled as he looked over at me and back to the guys.

"You haven't won Mad King. We will be back, and Raven will come back with us next time..." X-Ray angrily said and shot me a look of disappointment before they left. I looked down and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, c'mon cheer up, I need someone to help me with the wall." He joked, making me smile immediately. I grabbed the tools from previously fixing the wall and flew up, holding the piece in place as he nailed it in place and they repainted it to match the wall's color.

"You've been awfully quiet... and from what I remember, you're usually either angry or stuck in thought if you're quiet." The Mad King pointed out to me and I sighed as I landed.

"I miss them... I know you need me here.. but they're my friends, my team now." I sigh and state.

"Yes but you made a deal with me. I'd leave them alone if you stayed here. Besides, it's just like old times-"

"Don't ever talk about the old times again." I growled at him and shot him a look of pure hatred. He stepped back as I walked to the top of the building and sat on the edge of the building, letting my feet dangle off the edge.

"Old times.." I repeated to myself as I thought about my new friends, I missed them...

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to comment and vote for the next chapter!

~Skitz