Can I Help You...? [5]

Ey new chapter!

--------------------------------------------------

"How would it be your fault? You don't know the Mad King... do you?" X-Ray asked as I looked away.

"Kat! What happened!?" Vav said and took me by the shoulders. I sighed and sat on the closest couch.

"It was right after you guys defeated him..." I started.

~ Flashback ~

I watched as the Mad King fell from atop the Monarch Labs building and onto the "Unmarked Van". I tried to ignore as he got up and immediately noticed me.

"Hey, you!" He said as he started following me, I started running faster but he pulled my hood. I felt a sharp object near my neck and looked to see a golden cracked crown.

"Can I help you?" I asked in an impatient tone. He seemed slightly shocked at my tone.

"You're going to help me. I need a base and henchmen." He threatened, trying to scare me into doing what he wanted.

"Or... or... think about this... no." I sass him and he growls impatiently. He picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and drags me into a partially destroyed lab. Was this Monarch Labs? I'm tied in rope and sat on the table.

"Just sit there darling. Maybe I'll find some disconnected arm to slap you with." He sassed right back at me and I snickered at him. This guy was funny!-wait he was evil... I watched as he picked up the mess in the lab and fixed the hole he'd fallen out of in the wall. Once he was done cleaning he turned to me and had an evil smile on his face.

"Now... how about those henchmen? Maybe just you will do for now, if you're okay with delicious murder!" He laughed and pulled me up by my hood collar. I stretched my wings and flew up towards the closest exit.

"Not so fast." He said as he somehow managed to catch me and drag me into a cage. "Stay." He pointed to the ground and closed the door.

~ Time Skip ~

"Ready to help me now?" I heard the Mad King ask as he came over to me. I nodded silently.

"Good, now go get me henchmen and any tech you can find." He ordered and I immediately left to find them.

~ End of Flashback ~

"I'd given him everything he needed to rebuild his status in Monarch Labs... I finally managed to escape and find an apartment to live in far from him." I quickly finished my story and avoided making eye contact with the shocked people I'd just told my story to.

"I'd given him all those things... Now I need to take them back..." I said as I stood.

I'm coming Mad King.

---------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry the plot is a little confusing right now and it will continue to be I apologize...

Anyways! Feel free to vote and comment for the next chapter!

~Skitz