Now Do You See Why I Need You? [3]

Hey skittles! I'm really glad that you've been enjoying this story! Here's the next chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I tuck myself into the corner of my bedroom and hope for dear life that they don't find me.

"She's this way." Mogar's voice reaches my bedroom door. He walks in and his eyes fall on me. Once they all file into the room, I sit up in my spot.

"So, now do you see why I need you?" His voice is quiet, "You and I aren't that different. I've been looking for the one other person in the world like me." He looks at me like I'm going to shatter into a million pieces if he laid a finger on me. I nod slowly and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Call me Raven." I say with a bright smile on my face.

"Ms. Raven... does that mean you have to leave?" I hear and turn to meet Vav's saddened face. I look to ask Mogar, but he's looking at Vav.

"That depends. Are we allowed to stay?" Mogar asks Vav who is about to speak before he's interrupted by X-Ray.

"Well are you going to steal our city or leave it to us?" X-Ray joked as he laughed. I looked to Mogar who just smiled.

"Nah you can have it. We might help you out whenever you need it though." He snickered. It fell silent and I looked around my apartment in search of a clock.

"You guys are welcome to stay the night here if you need to." I offer, assuming their beds were all far from here. X-Ray and Vav decided to leave and it was just Mogar and I.

"How long have you been hiding?" He broke the silence as I pulled my wings back quickly.

"Since I was little. It's not everyday that you find out you're... part animal.." I stare at the floor. I feel an arm on my shoulder and turn to see Mogar with a sorrowful look.

"Don't hide anymore.. Raven." He smiled at me and I nodded, maybe I'd get my dream job after all...

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Quick question... should this be a love story or just a plain story? If a love story, with who? If just a plain story, feel free to message me some plot ideas!

Feel free to vote and comment for the next chapter!

~Skitz