Let's Make a Deal [6]

Thank you all for the amazing feedback on this story so far. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, Raven stop! This isn't the right idea! We need a plan of action!" Vav yelled at me as I left the building. I turned and felt rage build up in me.

"Vav there's no time for plans! The Mad King isn't just going to sit around and wait for us to be ready! I need to fix my own problems... I can't let you, X-Ray or Mogar get involved with this... I'll find your friend Rusty and send him this way." I say quickly as I take off and head towards Monarch Labs. I feel something close around me as I fly close to the building, a net. I try to get the net off as I'm pulled into the building.

"Dude, not cool." I say as I see the Mad King leaning over me. He recognized me and laughed.

"Little Kitty Kat? Nice of you to come back to your true leader." He snickered at me. I growled and flipped him off, which made him kick me in the stomach. I pulled the net off of me and struggled as something grabbed me from behind. I looked to see it was some form of a robot or something, similar to the one Vav's friend had so long ago...

"Like my assistant? I copied her from ORF before they took her away from me. This one's quite nice." He said as she held me tightly, not letting me even move. I spot a man tied up and assumed it was Rusty, X-Ray and Vav's missing friend.

"Let Rusty go, I'll stay here." I state and the Mad King's mouth curves into a smile. He unties Rusty and I tell him where he needs to go before he runs out.

"So, you've decided to join the right side again?" He smirks at me as I'm lowered to his level.

"For now, just leave my friends alone..." I snarl as I'm let go of.

"Fine. Just as long as you stay right here and do as I say." The Mad King ordered. I sigh as I nod. If it meant he left X-Ray, Vav, Mogar and Rusty alone, I'd do anything...

Mogar's P.O.V.

We all stopped as Rusty burst through the door, a look of sadness in his eyes.

"Where's Kat?!" I question, grabbing his shoulders. He releases himself from my grip and sits to catch his breath.

"She's still at Monarch Labs, following the Mad King's orders to protect us." He explains and I punch the closest wall to me.

What the heck is your plan Kat?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Kat's plan?!

Feel free to comment and vote to find out in the next chapter!

~Skitz