How the Tables Have Turned [7]

Ey! New chapter!

Yeah I know the new episode came out and whatever... but I'm going to continue with my own plot, maybe I'll add in a few characters..?
*To be decided*
---------------------------------------------------------

~ Two Months Later ~

"Go find my crown." Mad King orders and search the building to find it. I find it in a small room with a bed in it, the crown sitting on the nightstand. I grab it and return to him, chucking it to him, luckily he catches it.

"You've gotten used to me again haven't you?" I hear a laugh and decide not to answer his question. He took it as a yes and continued his work. I watched as he was trying to create some type of liquid I couldn't pronounce the name of for the life of me.

"Remind me again what I'm supposed to be doing right now?" I ask, crossing my arms and shifting my weight to one leg, popping out my hip angrily. I was impatient when it came to listening.

"Just stand there. You're keeping me company." He replies and I almost question him but I notice him smile.

Mogar's P.O.V.

"Everyone understand the plan?" I hear through my ear piece as Rusty had just explained the plan. X-Ray and I have been planning a mission to find Kat, she'd been gone so long Vav was going mental. I growl as I see the Mad King and Kat talking. Something seemed different about her. Her smile was genuine, her eyes lit up when she laughed at the Mad King's joke.

"Guys... she's okay... she's happy..." I said sadly and winced as I heard X-Ray yell in my ear. I heard an explosion and looked to see X-Ray and Vav break through the wall. I sigh and roll my eyes as I jump from the air duct to be next to Vav.

Kat's P.O.V.

"I didn't think he'd give me a chicken but the damn thing pooped on me!" He said and I laughed as he continued working. A giant explosion causes him and I to look to the wall. X-Ray, Vav and Mogar stood opposite us, something in their eyes told me they were more focused on me than the Mad King.

"I just fixed that wall! That's very rude!" The Mad King joked as he threw his crown at them but Mogar deflected it. X-Ray was about to shoot his lasers at the Mad King but I immediately stepped in front of his way and spread my wings for extra blockage.

"Oh how the tables have turned..." The Mad King chuckled darkly as he stepped next to me. I didn't dare meet eyes with any of them, not wanting to know how they were reacting.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment and vote for the next chapter!

~Skitz