Chapter 11 yay

A/n: for you my lovies. I'm sorry it's late but life has been hectic. I'll try my best to post a new chapter tomorrow okay. Are you happy to finally see it from Ethan's POV?

Luv: Blondypops

Chapter 11. Finally Ethan has an opinion.

“Kat wake up!” some-one screamed in my ear while shaking me. I opened my eyes to see the room in complete chaos. The whole room was going crazy and the lamps and chairs were flying, the floor was looked like it was made of water and the ceiling was changing colour. I grumbled and everything stopped and went back to normal. Josy sighed in relief “Thank goodness that’s over!” We got ready for school just in time because the bus

Ethan’s POV:

I hid in the shadow of the school building, careful not to be seen. I heard the bus and searched for Kat. As soon as I spotted her I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Her beautiful, pure white hair, pearly skin and gorgeous ice-blue eyes, she made my heart melt. I felt a pang of jealousy when that pansy-psychic, Jeremy, hugged her. I swear if I didn’t have such good self-control, I would probably feed him to a gargoyle (wow lame, I’ve got to think of more gruesome ways to get rid of that joke). I watched as they walked inside the building, his arm around her shoulder. I sauntered through the door all the way to my locker. I only realized my mistake once I saw her face form a vengeful frown. I kept a straight face and just walked past her. But when I looked back I saw Jeremy whispering in her ear and making her laugh. I instantly felt jealous but also sad because at this rate I’d never make her laugh like that and she’s my soulmate! I hurried off to my Latin class; it always took my mind off of my worries to speak Latin. Since I was centuries, no, millennia old (if that made sense) I already knew the language and often corrected the teacher (snicker and smirk). I entered the class to see my pack’s beta, Noah, with his mate, Mia, sitting at my desk. I looked at them with a confused expression on my face (well obviously). I walked over to them gaining my alpha aura “what’s wrong?” I looked at my beta waiting for a reply, he looked a-bit jumpy. “We found a rogue in our territory..” I cut her off ”Is that it?!” I clenched my jaw to stop myself from going complete wolf because of their interruption. “But this rogue was too strong and we only had 2 guards on duty because the rest of them were rebuilding the fort from your, umm, mis-hap, this morning. So he kind of, well (sigh) he killed Avery and he wants an audience with you.” I felt tears of anger roll down my cheek but they dried instantly as my body heated up. I ran from the school building and as soon as I was unable to be seen I morphed. ‘How could that moron kill Avery, she was so young and innocent!’ I thought to myself. Almost everything felt hopeless now that I had lost my sister to the claws of a rogue, a rogue that would pay for his crime. What was a rogue doing in MY territory in anyway usually they just pass through especially because they know that we are the largest and strongest pack in the country. I arrived at the midnight gardens and stalked over to the underground cells on the other side; where the rogue was being held. I nodded to George, the prison guard, and he let me in. I walked past the protective barriers and into the main corridors where it was basically empty. I walked and kept my eyes straight ahead because the few criminals that were kept here were of the mentally insane and extremely dangerous. I had finally reached the end of the corridor and was happy to see that there were a multitude of guards to keep this reckless rogue locked up. I could not show my happiness however, my face felt as though it was made of rock. I nodded towards the guards and said the secret password to prove that I wasn’t a shape-shifter, come to free the beast behind these bars.

Rogue’s POV:

A wolf walked into the cell and I instantly knew it was the pack’s alpha. Not only because of the way the guards respected him and his smell but also because of his powerful aura that practically rolled off of him and his graceful, swift movements that practically screamed strength. But the most obvious give-away to his title was his eyes, they glowed with power and hidden deep underneath I detected anger which made me smirk. I awaited my punishment for murdering the alpha’s sister, without a fight because I had a plan and a brilliant plan it was indeed.