Chapter 5

A/n: sorry about me not updating faster but I've had loads of math homework. So my precious little readers how's my book so far, do you like it? I'm always open for critisism good or bad. luv you all.

obvious luv: Blondypops

Chapter 5. I’m a shape-shifter to!?

I heard the school bus outside and jumped out of bed only to find Lucy chewing my alarm. I ran to the bathroom and fixed my messed up hair but when I looked into the mirror I saw that my clothes and make-up were already there on me. I didn’t have time to think about it so I grabbed my bag and ran out the door to the bus. When I noticed that neither Chris nor Josy was on the bus I realized that they weren’t anywhere at home either. I sat in the back of the bus and took out my book, I was reading “Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince” when I noticed the bus make an unexpected stop and some-one came on the bus. He ended up sitting next to me, I was about to look at him when my phone rang and every-one in the bus heard my phone play Dark-Side by Kelly Clarkson. I put the phone to my ear “hello, who is it?” everyone was still looking at me, “Kat where are you? Kat can you hear me? Kat where are you” it was Josy. I tried to reply but some-one’s hand was covering my mouth, I looked up at the person who was basically suffocating me. “Hello gorgeous, sorry about this but I bosses orders.” I suddenly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings and noticed that I as I my room and Josy was shaking me an calling my name. When she noticed that I was awake she hugged me so hard that I couldn’t breathe (again). “What happened?” I looked at all the faces in the room and Mr. and Mrs. Kainley, Chris, Josy and (gasp) Ethan were all there. As soon as Ethan saw me looking at him he turned away and started looking at the room Josy and I shared. “Kat you wouldn’t wake up and you weren’t breathing. What’s wrong, what are you looking at” she looked all around the room obviously not seeing him. “He was in my dream and he’s here now but only I can see him.” I looked him right in the eyes and he started to fade. “He’s gone now” they looked at me “what time is it have I missed school.” I looked at the clock and it said 15:30 “how long have I been asleep?” Josy looked a bit reluctant to tell me, “well um Kat you’ve been asleep for 5 days straight.” I was completely shocked but all of a sudden I couldn’t move or talk, believe me I tried but nothing. I started to walk but against my will but now I had control over my mouth “guys something is making me walk and I can’t do anything to stop it.” They just looked at me like none of them could move. I closed my eyes not wanting to see what was going to happen. When I opened my eyes again I was at the lake and I felt two warm hands on my shoulders “Katrina are you okay. You’ve been sitting there staring at the lake for 2 hours.” I looked behind me and noticed that Jeremy was standing there “what happened. Was that real? Did you see it? What’s going on?” I fell to the ground holding my head in my hands “Kat, Chris told me about the secret and you know I’m always here for you right?” I looked him in the eyes hoping that this wasn’t a dream as well. I stood up and walked up to Jeremy and hugged him, we stood standing for a while and then he walked me home. I said thank you and good-night but ran straight to my room once the door had closed. I closed my eyes the minute my body hit the soft mattress and I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up the next morning not remembering having a dream. I had missed the bus so I just walked to school, I saw my friends talking under the tree. “Hey” they all looked at me like I was a ghost “Kat, are you okay. Didn’t you get the note taped to the door?” I looked at her trying to remember “Nope? Why, what did it say?” she looked Chris then back at me “Our mom said that she was bailing you from school so that you could work on your powers. She said she wanted to keep you home all day, after last night.” She looked stressed so I didn’t push her for answers but I wondered how I was supposed to get home now. I could walk but suddenly I felt dizzy and my vision blurred.