Chapter 7.

a/n: I tried my best to hurry with chapter but my grandparents came to visit today so I socialized sorry. enjoy

luv: Blondypops

Chapter 7. Community service

(5 days later)

I woke up and got ready for school as usual but when I went to put a necklace on, there was only one there. I looked for all my others but couldn’t find. I put on the necklace that had a large red ruby and realized that I’d never owned a ruby necklace before. I looked on my calendar and saw that I had community service today “ugh great.” I put on my favorite ‘Black Veil Brides’ top on and ran down stairs and out the door. When I finally got to school I put my ear-phones in and listened to ‘Rebel Love Song’ by BVB. When the song finished I saw Fiona and when she saw me she came sprinting to me, screaming “Kat you’re here.” I nearly started running in the other direction because she hadn’t slowed down and came to a screeching halt. “And you with your BVB top?” she looked at me expectantly “well I’ve got community service today with Fera. So, well you know?” a smile crept its way onto her face and I couldn’t help but wonder why “what?” she had a joker smile on her face when she said “Kat, Fera bailed and guess who her replacement is.” I tried to think but gave up “I don’t know, who” she started to smile harder which I didn’t think was possible. “well two people volunteered and their names are……. Jeremy and…….. Ethan.” I was speechless and what was more surprising was that they’d volunteered knowing that they’d work with me. The bell rang distracting me from my worries, I ran to my locker not looking at ‘him’. When I got to class I looked at my schedule remembering that I wouldn’t see him today until community service. I had Biology first thing in the morning which was okay I guess, it was better than having it before lunch (which was my favorite subject). I smiled at that thought but then heard Mr. Hinkins cough “would you care to take your seat Miss Moon?” I thought about him with a black eye and when I looked back at him he did have one ‘I really need to get my thoughts under control’ I thought. I went to my seat and in the corner of my eye I could see Jeremy staring at me probably trying to mind-control me to look his way even though he didn’t have any mind-control powers. Jeremy was part of s family of fairies and he hated it. I mentally told him “Sorry Jar-Jar but it still won’t work.” He sighed and I looked at him and he moved a desk over to sit right next to me “I’m never going to get used to that.” I smiled at him and we ended up talking the whole time until we heard the bell signaling the end of the period. “great I’ve got math next. You” I looked at my schedule and disappointment was clear on my face “English.” Truth be told I actually loved English but I was sad that I couldn’t spend more time with Jeremy “it’s ok I’ll see you during art and don’t forget community service.” I watched him leave with smile and thought about what it would be like to date him. ‘no Kat stop’ I thought to myself ‘he’d never date some-one like me and if we do and it doesn’t work out then what’ll happen to our friendship’. I wasn’t watching where I was going and I walked right into some-one and fell on my ass. I looked up at the person I had crashed into and it was Pieter Crosby “sorry Piet.” He smiled “no problem Kat, oh and here is a note with your name on it I found it on your desk in Science.” I looked at the note “thanks Piet see you in Life Sciences” he looked as though the he had just experienced the most wonderful thing in the world when I reached for the note and our hands touched. I started walking to my locker wondering what that was all about. I opened my locker with ease using my powers, I got my books but as soon as I slammed my locker shut I saw the person I had been hoping to avoid for the whole day maybe even my whole life. He closed his locker and looked at me with his mesmerizing Green eyes ‘look away’ I told myself but couldn’t bring myself to do it. The rest of the day went by in a blur and during art Jeremy and I were partners for our project so he had to come over to my house tonight. Then came community service “oh great” I said to myself.