Dreams...Bowling...Death(Chapter Five)

-----//PAIGE'S POV//-----

We're walking down the hall when Scott tells us about his crazy dream. With him and Allison on a bus and he ended up slaughtering her.  

"So you killed her?" Stiles asks plainly. "I don't know, I just woke up and I was sweating like crazy. I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream where I wake up like that before." "Really? I have it usually ends a little differently." "Ew, Stiles I so didn't want to hear that." I say as a make a gagging face to my brother. We walk out and see a broken in bus with blood everywhere. I look over at Scott. "Uh...Scott are you sure it w as a dream?" Scott runs off to go look Allison. 

I bump into Phoebe. "Whoa slow your horses, where are you off to?" I look around then at her. "Phebs have you seen Allison?" "Yeah her dad just. Dropped her off a while ago." I let out a sigh and lean on a locker. "Thank God." Phoebe gives me a strange look. "Oh did you see the bus?" Just then the principal gives an announcement about classes still being scheduled. "Ugh! Just when I thought they would let us out early." Phoebe starts walking backwards. "Hey save me a seat at lunch k?" I smirk and wave her off. When I get closer to class, I bump into Jackson.

"Whoa, you know I'm starting to think your making it a habit to bump into me." He says with a teasing smile. I feel my cheeks redden. "S-sorry." I bite my lip and he gives me an a reassuring smile before walking away. I really need to text him. I say to myself as I walk into class.

(NEXT PERIOD BIO)

I'm sitting next to Phoebe in class, taking notes while Stiles and Scott whisper about something. Then the teacher calls my brother out. I swear he has a grudge against Stiles. He then tell them to separate and sit away from each other. I roll my eyes at them and glance over at Jackson. I sigh and let my mind wonder for a moment.

(Paige's Day Dream)

"Paige...do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jackson asks me while we're sitting alone by a lake. I look in to his eyes and drink up his presence. "What about Lydia?" He holds my hand. "She isn't woman enough for me. But you, you're everything I could ever ask for. Your smart, beautiful, have a good sense of style..." I blush at his compliments. "Oh Jackson stop your too much." He lifts my chin so I can face him. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I can't live without you Paige." He gazes into my eyes and pulls me closer. I pucker my lips and close my eyes...

"Paige what are you doing?" I snap out of the day dream and notice I'm too close to Phoebe's cheek. "Oh, I was uh, saw an eyelash on your cheek and wanted to blow it off, but it fell." I sit back and put my head down on the table. 

"Hey, I think they found something." A random girl shouted. We all rush to the window and see a man injured being taken away by the ambulance. Stiles and I both look at Scott. Fear was plain on his face. We look back at the man and he suddenly jerks up making everyone jump and scream. I hear Scott whispering to Stiles. "I did that."

(AT LUNCH)

Phoebe and I sit at a table and soon after Scott and Stiles join us. "Hi Scott...Hey Stiles." Phoebe says as she gives him a special smile. They both wave at her. I bump her with my shoulder and wink. She sticks her tongue out at me and goes to get her lunch. They wait until she gone to talk.

"Ok, but dreams aren't memories." Stiles says after he drinks his water. "Then it wasn't a dream, something happened last night, and I can't remember what." "What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" I look up from my brothers comment and my eyes go wide.  

"Oh no don't tell me your gonna get involved with Derek, Scott. He's gotta be pissed us. I mean we did throw him in jail." "Yes, and because during the full moon, he didn't shift like I did. He was in total control, while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some innocent guy." "You don't know that." Stiles says but Scott still looks unconvinced.