Chapter 19

~Riley's POV~

All I could think was, I'm glad I haven't eaten.

I held my stomach though, just to be sure. Breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth, I walked further into the room and picked up a CD lined with blood that trickled down to the center.

I looked down at Freya's body and gagged. 

"You..." I whispered so the microphone stuck under my ear could hear it. "You did this to her."

I went over to Freya's body and found something silver tucked underneath her.

A phone?

Grabbing it, I saw it was a phone. Then I saw a text from a blocked number. You won't be able to save everyone in time detectives

I wiped the blood off the phone and put it in my pocket, going outside to Christian where he was collapsed in the grass.

"Get up you wuss and check this out." I showed him the text.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" He was still sprawled out on the grass.

"I don't know you dipshit. Why don't you figure out what her password is." I tossed the phone onto his stomach which made him groan.

"Where are you going?" He asked when I turned around and began walking back inside the building.

"Where do you think? I'm doing what you're too weak to do at the moment, investigating."