Chapter 12

~Christian's P.O.V~

The cops Trail around the Apartment As myself and Riley talk about the case.The cops-Being the retards they are-((Not meant to offend Police officers or their families.))were having a Different sort of conversation. 

"This must have been someone That sent him in to stop progress on the Case.It was too dangerous to do on Your own.They must have been close enough to us when we were talking about the Database...Also,It's obviously a music thing."I said as Ri helps me with the Blood still leaking from my chest.

"Good...We have more than we started with.This is great Progress."She helps me up off the stairs and Lets me lean against her."Okay..So..When are we going to start again?"

"Now."I state.

--------------------------------

I type on my laptop and look over at Riley.

"Sweetie."I chime and Glare at my laptop."I think...We might have a Motive."

"What's that?"She says and Peers at my Laptop screen and Her eyes widen.'Well Hell..."She starts To chuckle.

Article Name:Good girls gone Bad

Date:September 5th

Freya ((Forgot the last name we used Xd)) a Local Bar owner Put a sign up on her bar window stating "No Gays or Blacks allowed." And had sex on her bar table.