Update!!

Hey! Yeah I'm finally updating! Sorry I'm a horrible person for making you wait so long! Here you go!

Yukihime Pov.

I was seated comfortably in Subaru's lap reading when I became aware of everyone staring at us. I looked up.

"Yes? Can I help you with something?" At this point Subaru looked up from the book. They all kind snapped back to reality and the one with grey hair and glasses spoke up.

"Well, I believe introductions are in order. I am the second oldest Reiji. The lazy blonde" he pointed to the boy on the other couch "is the oldest, Shuu."

The purple haired one spoke next. "I'm Kanato, and this is Teddy." He held up his bear. "you look tasty, can I taste you?" I heard Subaru growl and shifted uncomfortably at the thought of anyone but Subaru drinking from me.

"No..." I replied to his question. Aoi was right about him. The one she pegged as a registered sex offender was up next.

"I'm Laito, and what about me Hime-chan? Can I have a taste?" Again I shifted curling further into the protection of Subaru and heard him growl. 

"again no." The final brother, Ayato I believe was up next. He freaked me out the most. I felt bad for the girl dating him, Yui I think. "So that makes you Ayato," I pointed to him and then to her. "and you Yui. Correct?" The nodded surprised. Karl cleared his throat.

"So, how about a family dinner? Aoi, Yukihime why don't you go get changed? And meet us back here?" he asked, not really giving us an option.

Subaru Pov.

I whispered into Yukihime's ear. "Wear the purple dress." She nodded and left to go change. The second the two girls were gone, the interrogations began again. Ugghhhh.

"are you a couple?"

"Have you tasted her?'

"Does she taste good?"

"Is she human or vampire?"

"STOP" I shouted. "Lets all go get ready? Alright? And don't touch her. EVER."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry it's so short but hey! I actually updated now that my job is finished! So yay!