Chapter Two

Yukihime Pov.

The next night came, and as promised, Subaru did to.

"So, tell me more about yourself." he said.

"hmmm.... there isn't much. When I was 5 months old, my parents dropped me off at the edge of Karl's land. They had been discovered by some vampire hunters, and had no way of escaping them, so they sent me away to be safe. I have lived in this tower my entire life. I have never gone outside the forest before." I say while stroking Aoi, who keeps a watchful eye on Subaru. "You are the second person I've ever met. And Aoi keeps me company all the time."

"Aoi?"

"My snowy owl." I say, gesturing to her. She hoots in response and I giggle.

Subaru pov.

'her giggle sounds like tinkling bells' I think to myself and smile lightly.

"What about you?" she asks, slightly surprising me and snapping me out of my thoughts. 'why do I get so distracted around her?'

"Well," I start "Im the youngest out of six, and the only child from my mother. Im 15 and hate everything right now." I say, darkly. I look over at her and she looks sad. "O-oi, whats wrong?" I ask worriedly. She looks up at me.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you hate everything?" she asks.

"....yesterday, before I found you...I got my heart broken."

'why am I telling her this?' I think. I look away from her, embarrassed. Suddenly I feel something warm around me. I look back and find her face buried in my chest and her arms around my midsection. She smells sweet, like human blood.

"Yukihime..." I love the way her name rolls of my tongue. "Why do you smell like human blood?" She looks up and gives a small smile and giggle."Its part of the reason I am here. I am a vampire, but fresh blood flows through my veins, much like a human. But I still need to feed on blood, just not as often as you do."

"You smell really sweet..." she giggles again. I love her laugh....

"Are you thirsty?" she asks. I look up at her shocked.

Yukihime Pov.

Haha! His confused and shocked face is adorable. I've never been bit before, but I don't mind.

"Go ahead." I pull back my hair from my neck and look at him. "I don't mind."

"Yukihime..." I love when he says my name. It makes me happy to not be alone and make my heart flutter and I feel all warm inside...I wonder if I like him.... he slowly moves his head to my neck and I can feel his breath on my skin. It sends shivers down my spine. He licks my neck and finds the main vein, and slowly bite down, as if not to hurt me. It hurt a lot, but I don't flinch or make a peep, because everything else is gentle. His lips on my neck, the way he holds me, everything.

Third person pov.

They stay in that position, her facing him, sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist and upper back supporting her completely while savoring the taste of her blood. While just outside the window a man thinks to himself 'she's not my precious little secret anymore. But I can tell by the way he is holding her, he has got it bad, wether he knows it or not. After all he is my son.' . The man smiles to himself and jumps away, leaving the two in peace.

Meanwhile at the mansion...

"Hey, has anyone seen Subaru? I wanted to ask what was wrong yesterday, but when he came home he was acting weird and went straight to his room." Yui asked the brothers, who were all gathered in the living room.

"Now that you mention it, I saw him take off to the woods yesterday, and he came home late. And first thing this evening he did the same... weird right?" responded Ayato. They all thought for a moment.

"Don't think to much about it....he's fine trust me." everyone in the room turned in shock at the new voice. It was none other then the boys father, Karl Heinz.

"What do you mean, Father?" asked Reiji.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" asked the triplets.

"You'll find out eventually." He said then disappeared.

"hmmm, I wonder what he meant by that?" asked Yui, voicing everyones thought.