Chapter Three

Third Person Pov. (big time skip sorry)

It had been a month since Subaru had found Yukihime, and the others were getting curious.

"Should we follow him tonight, teddy?" asked Kanato.

"Ore-sama is getting impatient waiting!" You can guess who said that.

"I suppose..." Reiji stated, not wanting to admit how curious he was.

"Then its decided. Bitch-chan! Tonight we are gonna follow Subaru!" yelled Laito. Little did they know that Subaru had already left. Karl Heinz laughed to himself knowing this.

Yukihimes pov.

Tonight Subaru said he had a surprise planned. I wonder what it is! I have known him for a month now, and I think I may have fallen for him, but I don't want to ruin our friendship, so I will keep it to myself for now.

"Yukihime" said a warm familiar voice.

"Subaru!" I turned around to see him in front of me. I smiled. He smiled back. I like his smile. It so warm. And makes him even hotter than he is normally, not that I would ever admit that out loud(>ω<)

"Change into this, we are going out today." he says, handing me a bag.

"demo... am I allowed?"

"Father said it was fine as long as you don't wonder off on your own." he replies, putting my worries to rest.

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute!"

Subaru pov.

I hope she likes what I picked out for her. Father confronted me about her 2 days ago and told me the story. He said that he knew I would take care of her, but to be careful, as he cared deeply for her.

I stare out the window in deep thought until I feel arms wrap around me from behind and a head rest on my shoulder. Its Yukihime.

"Yukihi...me..." I trail of as I take her in. She is wearing a black tank top with long sleeves the start halfway down her arm attached. Over that she has a loose black off the shoulder crop top. Then
a pink short skirt, thigh belt, and on the opposite leg thigh high black sock. On her feet are knee high white boots. Her hair has two small braid in front, one on each side. Over all she looks amazing.

"Subaru?" She asks, adorably tilting her head to on side. "When are we leaving?"

"Now. Come on." I reply, snapping out of my daze. I think I know why I am like this around her, but its still to soon to know for sure, plus, I don't want to be left heartbroken again.

We walked over to the window.

Yukihimes pov.

He picks me up, princess style, and I blush slightly. He walked up to the window and jumped. I let out a small squeak of surprise but, strangely I wasn't scared. His arms were strong and wrapped around me protecting me from any harm. He set me down gently and chuckled. I think he did that to tease me. He knows I can jump out just fine. Not that him holding me bothered me to much. (#^.^#) He took my hand and started leading me somewhere.

time skip~.~

We exited the forest and came to a street until we reached a big victorian looking building. We entered it and all the walls were lined with books! There were books as far as the eye can see!

"Subaru! This is the biggest library I've ever seen!" I say, a smile spread across my face. He chuckled and patted my head. I dragged him all over the library reading anything I could get my hands on. At some point he grabbed a book and sat down to read. After an hour I went over to him to see what he was reading. I sat in his lap and he held the book in front of us, so we could both read it.

Subaru pov.

She sat in my lap and I put the book in front of us so she could read, caging her in with my arms. I couldn't help but notice how perfectly her body fit with mine. I shoved the thought to the back of my mind and continued reading.

Hours passed and it was getting late. We left the library and I noticed Yukihimes eyes. They looked like they were dull...

"Yukihime, are you okay?"

She panted a bit and I pulled her into the forest.

"Yukihime whats wrong?!" at this point I'm freaking out a little.

"..*pant pant*...so...thirsty..." she pants out. I feel a sharp pain in my hand and my eye twitches. I look down and find Yukihime had bit my hand. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. So thats what it was. I hold her gently with other hand, we're far enough in the forest that no one will see. I let her drink as much as she needs. When she finishes, she seems to realize what happened and starts freaking out and apologizing. Its actually pretty cute.

"Its fine. It didn't hurt." I say, trying to calm her nerves. She relaxes a bit, but still looks ashamed. I wonder why.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I don't like hurting people or animals. Gomen(sorry)."

I laughed. I looked up and noticed we were at the tower. I turn around and she hugs me.

"Goodnight Subaru." she whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Goodnight, Yukihime." i reply, nuzzling my face in her hair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the requests for updates! I love that you guys like my story! I am trying for weekly updates, but I can't promise them after about a month from now. I have four more chapters written, but I am trying to give myself time to write more with the weekly updates. Also, I edited all the spelling and grammer mistakes from the first three parts, they were written on my phone, and I don't have spellcheck enabled. It's to annoying. XD But anyways, love you all and thanks for the support!