Chapter 27 // Welcome - Oooh?

Start from the beginning

Joe randomly started dancing to some unknown music from the 80's, making me laugh like a helicopter. Suddenly everyone grew quiet, plopping down on the bench as Principal Brinley came through the doors.

He held his microphone tight as he opened his mouth, looking at us like aliens.

''Dear Students of the Graduation Class, We all know why we're here...'' Some nodded their heads whilst the 'popular', they weren't really popular, just big douches, started groaning and making annoying noises.

''Yes. I know. Let's welcome our new coach'',

I started getting really curios, bringing my legs up to my body and starting to bite my nails. My curious expression soon turned into a frown as I saw who walked through the doors with a famous smirk, showing white teeth.

''Mr. Downey Jr!'', our Principal yelled through the microphone, a high pitch coming through the speaker.

Joe turned to me whilst licking his lips, ''Damn, I'd tap that ass from Spain away.'', I awkwardly shifted in my seat as Robert scanned the hall, immadietly recognizing me. 

He smirked at me before taking the microphone in his hands, his white teeth almost blending everyone.

I heard some girls giggle, clapping their hands together. ''He's so hot, Lucy!'', some girl whispered to her friend, giving me a disgusted look as she saw that I was looking at her with a clenched jaw.

I mean, seriously, yeah, he was hot. He really was hot but no reason to turn into a horny monkey. I literally heard their vaginas scream Roberts name.

''Good morning, everyone. I am very happy that I took this job and get everyone to know - even if some people know me.'', he almost whispered the last part, biting his lip as he saw me, his eyes burning through my head. 

Everyone clapped their hands but stopped when Principal Brinley took the microphone again, pushing Robert to the chair. He plopped down on it, crossing his legs immadietly. Yes, he would ALWAYS cross his legs - no matter where he was.

I wiped my face annoyed as Joe continued licking his lips, pinching me. ''He's not even ugly, Mary. I bet he's really good in bed.'', I slightly gaped my mouth before closing it again. ''Yeah, probably.'',

Principal Brinley sat down next  to Robert, awkwardly shifting as he tried closing his blazer. ''So, class. Does anyone has some questions for Mr. Downey?...Yes, maria?''

Let me tell you one thing about Maria. She was the typical slut you'd see in movies like 'american pie' or 'girl next door', but actually..she was worse than that. She would always ask questions out of place, let her cleavage hang out like the american flag in our hallway, always spread her legs for random boys.

I hated her guts, especially for what she had done two years ago. 

''Uh, Mr. Downey...What's your first name and are you..married?'', She said, licking her lips as she started fixing her short skirt, showing off her long tanned legs. Robert looked at her with furrowed brows before taking the microphone again. ''I believe that's none of your Business, ...Maria. Any other questions?'',

I tried to hide my laugh, getting pinched from Joe who was just like me trying to cover his laugh. She glared at me before sitting down, putting her hair behind her ear, trying to be seductive - ha. ha. 

And so the question round started, weird ass questions sometimes making me want to burn myself - I really was ashamed for my class.

Robert bit his lip as he looked at me, whilst I tried to hide from his look.

Joe looked between us before smirking slightly. ''Oh, I get it.'', he whispered, grabbing my butt.

I flinched slightly and started laughing, earning a small glare from Robert and Principal Brinley. 

____

After the whole welcoming thing, waiting for every student to be gone, I made my way down to the place where Robert currently was talking to Mr. Brinley, his smile fading as he noticed me.

''Excuse me, Mr. Downey, could I talk to you?'', I said, slightly smiling at Mr. Brinley who patted my back before leaving the hall.

Robert made his way to the teachers dressing room, not even paying attention to me. ''Robert! He's gay, for gods sake.'', Robert turned back to me, smiling at me. ''I knew it already, just wanted to see your reaction'', I rolled my eyes before he pulled me by my hand, my eyes scanning the hall. ''Stop, what if someone sees us?'', 

He looked at me before raising one brow. ''I heard you can lock the doors'', he whispered in my ear, making me smile slightly.

_____

NO SMUT THIS TIME. but ....IMAGINE IT. 

sorry.

I can't write smut scenes at the moment because my dad keeps watching over my shoulder...dad, stop.