Chapter 4: Lies

"It is so good, we talked about it, we both did dumm things, but how to get out of this now?", The voicemessage was short, but it needed to be done.

"Well, for you, I think we should just say, that it was a lie. Nobody will believe the cheater. And we know whats true. Honey it all will be fine. But for me, we should just forget what happned and hope the best." I shook my head as I send the message.

This was the first time in history of my so all-knowing life, I had no clue, what to do. I knew I could help my friend, but my fate was in the hand of this one disgusting guy, who lied to me and used me. What and irony, I was against people using me and yet I was so easy to use, by him.

At this point of time, I thought this will become a horror movie type of life, but I learned it can get even worse.

This night was one of the worst in my life, I told my biggest secret, and even though I know my best friend won't tell, I felt so insecure and vulnerable.

The last time I felt like this I was in Middle School, it was right after Elementary and I was scared about a new school, alone like I was always, that's at least what I'd thought. But at this time it got worse.

Shortly after visiting the new school, kids started making fun of me because I would always wear a ponytail and never makeup. I was just more a tomboy, I liked to wear my brothers old sweater and to be honest: I was fat.

So someday they did not just made fun of me but nodboy wanted to work with me, or talk to me, or help me. I was on my own and I was bullied, until it went too far.

With these thought I slowly drifted to sleep and the land of the dreams was truely better than anything else.

------

The next day I just ignored everything what happned in the night before, woke up, took a shower and brushed my teeth and hurried to not miss the bus for school.

During the 45minute ride snuggeling with other kids in the overfilled bus, I thought about my boyfriend-thingi Colton and my best friend Percy..

Is her really serious about this? I am leaving soon, but he says he supports me? Am I crazy? Am I falling in love? How will he think about my past? What will happen if he hears about what I've done? And Percy..Am I a bad friend because I want to be happy? Should I quit everything to help her better? AM I SELFISH? How can I set a boy higher than everything? Is this what I do? So many questions no answers...

And so we arrived at the school, where I went staight to Percys locker, I needed to support her now, and no boy is more important than her.

"Are you stalking me now because of this?", she asked as she throws her locker door open.

"Nah, just worried. Are you ready? We need to push through this-together" I say with emphasis on the word 'together' and patted her arm.

"Yeah," she answered a little more sad but serious and turned to me "I am in, but just if you tell me from now on everything about your lover" A smirk forms on her face.

"You dummie, I am trying to be serious", I laugh, " Sure, but nobody can be a better lover than my amazing and honest best friend, who always got my back" I grin back at her as she slightly blushes because of the exaggeration.

I slam her locker door shut ,"Let's get to class, we have history and I really need this B and I can't stand if my GPA gets lower than a 3,4!",I say and pull her down the hallway torwards class.

During my last Period I find two messages on my phone, since I don't check them during the day and I skiped lunch today to make up a test in French.