Prolougue

Sophie's POV

Going thru the paperwork for my praktika is not easy, but one more week and I am off school for 3whole weeks, everything a sophmore needs right?!

I will be working at a big fashion label. Some of my friends are jealous of this job, but hey I got the connections and applied early enough to get the one(!) Spot in that local but famous label.

Now I just need to gather everything I need to fill out during that time and that is the true work. Especially when you are preparing for going on an exchange year in 3months and that for a year.

Yeah it is a lot to do and the messy and clumsy me oviously mixed up all the paper work I have and that is a lot. Well, who says life is easy?!

After I worked my way thru my desk top and found all the last papers I need to give to my teachers, it is time to go to bed, tomorrow is a school day.

Even though I am clumsy and messy, nobody can accuse me of unorganizedness in my life, I basically structure every little bit of my life.

Even when I am sick, if it is a test day, practice day or any important day for me, I'll go anyways. If it is just school, I stay in bed and relax, like probably everybody does when they don't feel well.

But yeah, thats me...Sophie Wald, sweet 15 and slowly independent!

◾◾◾◾◾

A/N

What do you think about Sophie? What kind of person is she? What kind of characteristics should she have? What does she looks like?

This is unedited and my first my second real try of writing, so please help me get better!

&English is my 2nd languague so excuse typos and grammer pls..

Hope I'll update soon!
Love