Ocean Blue- Chapter 6

I stood infront of Zac's house, looking up at it. The small cottage that can fit him, his mother and little sister in. It was perfect for them. Just thinking of Zac made my head spin, get butterfly's in my stomach. I really like him, but with him hating me, I can't deal with it.

With one last look at Zac's house I turned on my heel and headed towards the beach, which wasn't far from here.

When I got there I made a beeline for the cave.

"Sara? Sara?" I called.

"Cassie!" Sara said appearing behind me.

"Sara, oh my god you're here! I'm so sorry about yesterday," I said, trying to catch my breath.

I explained everything. About my parents not letting me out, about Zac and about my parents arguing. Luckily Sara forgave me.

"What happened yesterday? Zac said he heard someone calling you." I asked.

"Oh.. mm.. nothing happened. That was just my friend Ameila."

"Ameila? Oh okay. Well is there anything I can do?" I asked "to make up for yesterday."

"No, I don't think so. My dad isn't here yet. It's best if you do it together. he'll be more scared of two humans rather than one. He doesn't like humans."

"We need Zac." I mumbled.

"Yeah. Speak to him tomorrow, and if he comes here I'll tell him to talk to you. But tomorrow is our best bet."

"Okay. I'll speak to him. Don't worry Sara." I said, and with one last wave, I swam off.

When I reached the rocks I picked up my towel and flip flops and headed towards my house. But I stopped when I seen someone else on the beach. He had brown hair which was highlighted by the sun and was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I instantly recongnised him as Zac.

"Zac." I said, "I really need to talk to you. And don't interrupt me, I need to get this out and If you still hate me, then fine, but I need to tell you this." I didn't wait for him to say anything, to tell me to go on, I instantly rushed out the words in a flurry, trying to get them out so it wasn't bottled up inside me anymore.

"My parents, I think they are getting a divorce, I heard them arguing yesterday and it was pretty intense. I heard my dad say something like, 'you were all over him', and I think she was cheating on him, Zac. Then they brought up my mum being pregnant with Harry in high school and Harry got upset. He hates being the unplanned child. And I tried to get out, I went downstairs and was about to leave when my mum told me to go back to my room. I protested and my dad was on my side which made it worse, Zac. It made things a whole lot worse. They started arguing again. And I couldn't stand it, Zac. I really couldn't."

This was the first time I looked at him since I started the speech and I melted at the sight of him. HIs dark brown eyes were glistening with tears, his long brown hair, not a hair out of place. He looked at me with such sorrow in his eyes. And he didn't say anything, he just took a step towards me, placed his hand under my chin and tilted hy head up, then he pressed his soft pink lips onto mine.

------------

A/N:

Awhh, so cute! What do you guys think? Do you think Cassie is right about the situation with her parents? Let me know in the comments below! And don't forget to vote and share!

Trailer to this book is on the side! >>>>>

Love you!

~Gemma x