Chapter 13- Junior Year (Part Four)

School on Monday was eventful to say the least. As usual we all climb out of our cars in the car park to meet a bunch of the usual fans. However when Zack grabs my hand and pulls me in for a kiss the fans go from smiling to giving me evil death glares. If looks could kill I would have been killed a hundred times over in the span of a second.

"Don't worry about them." Zack whispers in my ear before kissing my head and leading us hand in hand into the school.

We split up to go to our lockers when I get attacked by Laura.

"What the hell? I can't believe it! Please tell me that it is true!" she rambles excitedly.

"Laura. Breathe. And yes I am going out with Zack." I tell her.

She squeals so loudly that I am pretty sure I am deaf along with everyone else in the halls. No in the town. Seriously she was that loud.

"I so wanted you two to get together. It was so obvious that he liked you. Now we both have boyfriends. Ooh. We can double date!" she rambles on again.

"Laura calm down!" I order her.

"Fine." She sighs. "At least we now both have dates for homecoming." She claps her hands in excitement.

"Homecoming? Already? When is it?" it had completely slipped my mind.

"Next Friday. We have to get the girls and go dress shopping." She insists.

"Sure." I nod.

***

Later on at lunch I sit down at our usual table with the boys.

"Did you guys know that it's almost homecoming?" I ask them.

"Yeah coach was talking about it last week." Noah says.

"Am I the only one who didn't notice?"

"You have been busy lately." Zack points out.

"Oh my god, today has been awesome!" Sam exclaims being the last to arrive, he plops down in the spare seat across from me.

I laugh at his excitement. "And why is that?"

"Because there are loads of girls who are torn up over Zack getting a girlfriend. So I am there shoulder to cry on. And that always leads to..."

"Okay, we get it!" I interrupt him.

"Wait. So you are basically getting all of Zack's leftovers?" Noah points out.

Sam frowns as we all laugh.

***

Spirit Week has finally arrived! I was beyond excited. Every day had a theme along with a bunch of events which meant hardly any classes. Today, which is Monday, is Pyjama Day which everyone loved because who wants to get dressed first thing on a Monday morning. No one, that's who. Well except for maybe Tiffany and her squad of minions. A lot of people just come in wearing what they wore the night before, some who slept in inappropriate clothing to wear to school wore anything that could resemble pyjamas. That is what I had to do. I usually slept in oversized T-shirts. I don't think the school would be thrilled if I came in not wearing any pants. Luckily for me, Laura dragged me to the mall last week to buy an outfit for every day of the week.

It was funny to see what people wore to bed. One guy had Spiderman pyjamas on. Today I was keeping it pretty simple. I just put on an off the shoulder, plain white T-shirt and an orange pair of cotton shorts. I slipped on my comfy white slipper socks and the look was complete. I didn't bother with much make up and left my hair to dry naturally so it is in its natural blonde waves.