Chapter 10: We

Tao came back from his schedules with baekhyun. Then, they entered their own room and sleep because they were too tired. In 3 hours, Tao opened his eyes and how shock is him, He totally forgetted this day. It was his birthday.

Sehun was too busy making a plan with baekyeol and his old friend (girl) until he can't even open his phone. He was preparring a birthday party, for his boyfriend, Tao.

Tao was really touched. His eyes was teary. He didn't expect Sehun will remember his birthday but he did! Tao cry and hug Sehun. Sehun whispered in his ear "Happy birthday". Tao keep hug him.

Then they eat cakes, the members gave him some present and they go to Han River cause Sehun has some romantic plans for Tao.

When they arrived, Tao was really shocked. A place with the rose petals on the ground and a beautiful scenery to purpose. Sehun kneeled infront of Tao.

Gave him a ring and then asked " Could you be mine forever??".
Tao nodded as he agrees. He was realy touched that he started to cry.

Without any doubt, Sehun take his hyung to lend on his shoulder to cry and said " Now, If you're crying, always know that you have this shoulder to lend on. I'm always right here."

Tao smiled and nodded. They spent their night there. They have officially came back together. Sehun thanks baekyeol and his old friend. He was really happy.

Now, it is our love not you or mine but we. Forever with you till the end of the world. If you felt down, i'll make u happy. If you're angry, i'll make you feel better.

Just know, I'm here..always, eventhough i died..my soul always with you, protecting you 'cause i really love you.