Chapter 2:Feelings and Jealousy

The next morning,Tao woke up really early and bath to practice dancing for the concert in China.When sehun woke up,he though he get to see tao slepping face but Tao's not in the bed.

After sehun bath,he go to the practice room to do his usually routine like exercises and dancing.He brought the bread and the jam to the practice room with not knowing Tao is practicing.

When he saw Tao dancing to wolf,he's really amazed.Plus,Tao did some material art as his morning exercises.Sehun was really captivated by every moves Tao makes.

-Sehun P.O.V-

Gosh,he's so handsome even though he may look like a panda.And wow,he knows material arts.And guess what,only both of us is here.Gosh,my heart beating like a i'm riding a roller-coaster.Fun and thrilling.

-End of P.O.V-

Tao saw sehun who was holding bread and some jam at his hands at the practice room front door.He wake Sehun up from his own little world."Hey,you've wake up" Sehun replied "ah,ye-yes"Tao then said "Have you eaten breakfast??" Sehun replied short "no"
And tao excitedly said "let's eat together" sehun was blushing.

They eat the jam bread happily.After fulling their body,they do some workouts at the 'Love Gym'.Tao do the workouts vigorously.
Except for doing the workout,Sehun just stared at Tao.Suddenly daeun backhug sehun.

Tao saw daeun action and suddenly dissapointed.Then,he go to sehun and Sehun introduce him to daeun "daeun,this is tao hyung,the new exo member.Tao,this is daeun,she is my best friend since debut."

They both shake hands and smiled to each other.

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT.ANYWAY,NEW SUPPORTING CHARACTER 2EYES DAEUN,SEHUN'S BEST FRIEND.