Oh No

Patrick's POV 

~~~

I'm getting a belly now, like I said previously.

It's really hard keeping a secret like this, and I think once we are about 6 months in, I'll be fat in the belly and skinny in the face.

Then people might now what it's about.

And what when the baby comes...I don't have a wife, I don't want to lie to them...

Pete tells me not to worry about the baby, when on the other hand he's freaking out because he's a going to be a dad.

Anyway, we had a concert. Apparently I was so fat, someone yelled 'Patrick, I thought old Patty was getting unhealthy?!'.

Of course I heard them...and all the fans knew I heard. My voice cracked from trying to keep it in.

Pete put his hand on my shoulder and responded.

"Excuse me, Patrick looks amazing to me and to the rest of the boys, I believe. He doesn't look any different."

I knew Pete said that to get rid of the idea, afraid I was going to slip.

I think fans would be like 'Awe Pete said that because Patrick didn't like himself!'

Okay wow no I didn't hate myself, I just had problems.

Okay?

Okay.

Isn't that a line from The Fault In Our Stars or something?

Alright, getting off topic.

We had another concert the other night, and someone yelled that boys could get pregnant too.

You could see the pure fear in my face and eyes.

Pete quickly said we would be right back, and he took my hand and dragged me off stage.

I put down my mic and started crying into his shoulder.

I don't know how long I could do this...

~~~

okay

wow pete getting touchy on stage smh

pete is cute tho

and patrick

and joe

anD ANDY

anyway

yeah

bye ig

and dont worry phan and ferard and stuffs will come soon

k luv u bai

~mollyissecretlypepewentz