The Impossible Is Now Possible

Pete's POV

_____

I quickly text Pat, asking if he's okay.

__

Petey: Trick, What's wrong?

Patty: Come to the hospital. Now.

Petey: I'm on my way.

__

I put my phone away, grabbing my car keys and driving to the hospital. I run to the front desk.

"Stump, Patrick Stump." I say, frantically looking around.

"Oh, are you his boyfriend?" I look at her.

"Where is his goddamn room?" I'm getting frustrated, I want to see Patrick.

"Second floor, door 348." She rolls her eyes and goes back to her work, mumbling things. I quickly run up the stairs, and knock on his door.

"Come in, Pete." I walk in, and he is in a hospital bed, all hooked up to these machines. I run over to him, sitting in the chair next to his bed.

"W-What's wrong..." There is pure fear in my eyes. Pat starts to water up.

"I'm...pregnant." He starts crying, grabbing onto my hand.

Wait...am I...the second father...? We had sex once and...and it isn't even possible for guys to be pregnant! What the fuck! Is it April Fools? No, it's the middle of July. I start crying softly, not wanting Trick to see.

"And...I know who the...father is. That's why I called you here." I gasp, looking into his eyes. "Pete..." He gives me a weak smile. I start crying more now, still very quietly. I hug Pat, kissing his forehead.

"We will get through this together, I promise. But... how is this even possible?" The doctor walks in, answering my question.

"You see, he probably had a twin, a girl. She got stuck in you, meaning you can get pregnant. Now, if you haven't had your, or the girl's, period, then the baby is either very safe or very...unsafe, we will say. So, Patrick, you do have the egg to produce babies, sense you have that part girl."

"How will I...g-get the baby out?"

"Well, for some women, we have to cut open their stomachs to get the baby. We would have to do that for you, too, because you have no place for the baby to come out."

Pat looks back at me, smiling. "Please don't leave."

I bend down next to him.

"I wouldn't ever dream of it." I kiss him on the nose.

~~~

Hey guyssss!

Sorry it's pretty short x_x

Yeah sorry about that 7th grade health stuff xD 

Doctors are naaaaastyyy.

K love you byyeee

~Olly:)