Mini road trip to meet Jay

Hello there my name is midnight and this is a new story of mine i hope you all enjoy this story and the picture for this chapter is the outfits for the characters :33 oh and when the writing is like this it means i am talking or making a author note as you may call it but enough dilly dallying Lets get on with the story!

Your point of view
I bit my lip gently as i drove. I was going to meet jay at his house (i have a bad memory if i am correct he didn't start to stay at hotels until his house got burnt down i think someone correct me please if you can) i had decided to bring my friend with me after watching that entry that jay posted..I am starting to feel like im being followed and watched. So i felt safer with my friend. Just for something basic to wear i had decided to wear a peach Elbow length Shirt, a green over Top thing? And Jeans and black boots. My hair was Up in a sorta high pony tail. I glanced over to my friend beside me honestly she looked like shit. Her brown eyes had dark bags under them from lack of sleep, her dark brown hair Messy and unkept. Her bangs swept off to the left side of her face, her glasses Unclean and Sorta hanging off her face. The difference between me and her was I was a bit more classy while she wasn't really the type for dress up plus she was the total hipster. She was wearing a elbow length blue and black baseball shirt, a black hoodie (unzipped), dark jeans and black converse. Oh and i guess this is the time to introduce myself, Hello my name is Y/N my last name? Well lets keep that unknown for now. The girl beside me is Named Midnight Just Midnight. I glanced around the window quickly before turning my eyes back onto the street before saying "Hey midnight have you been sleeping at all recently? And your glasses are dirty.." I said Quickly making it sorta sound like word vomit. I could hear midnight putting her phone in her hoodie pocket before she replied Saying "I sorta have i have been to busy watching the entry Jay uploaded And oh thanks for telling me." She said while taking her glasses off and cleaning them then putting them back on. "If you say so..Did you download the Video onto your phone.?" I asked quietly. I was getting worried for her she was getting obsessed with learning about this thing or whatever. "Yeah i did and from what i have learned is that the thing doesn't move, looks male i think?, tall, slender? And whats it so far.." She said while sighing lightly to herself. "Hey don't get yourself down You are just learning and thats perfectly fine." I said while giving a side smile to her while she faintly returned it. I nodded and continued to drive We were almost there. (Time skip brought to you by midnights hipster glasses) once we got there we stopped and parked in his driveway before we went to the door and knocked on it. Midnight was behind me i couldn't see what she was doing but if i could i would have seen her looking around and biting at her nails slightly. The door opened making me Look up and midnight turn to face the door. It was jay.