Black Holes and Revelations

Beginne am Anfang

"I really don't care to comment on my relationship with my father but it is true that Cameron and I are together and that he's managing me." I reply evenly.

"Aren't you worried that he might be using you?" She asks and I frown as I tilt my head. Is this interview for fucking TMZ? She notices the change in my body language because she backtracks a bit.

We talk about the Olympics and what my plans are for the next few years before the next Olympics, we also talk about my sponsorships so I use the opportunity to talk about the new sports drink that I'm developing with Pepsi. I'm sure my sponsor will like that.

When she's done asking the rest of her generic questions, I turn and go up to Cameron. We head to our apartment and when we're in bed, I lie down on my stomach and he gives me an amazing massage, especially my calf muscles that are sore.

"You take such good care of me, baby." I murmur as I wonder how I lucked out so much and actually got the man of my dreams. He's so much more than I could have ever imagine.

He presses a gentle kiss on my shoulder as he finishes up the massage.

"Because I love you and I love taking care of you. I love making you feel good," he murmurs and he lies down next to me and takes me into his arms. I bury my face in his neck and breath in his intoxicating scent. I fall into a relaxed sleep in his arms.

The next few days are busy, I'm training hard before our flight to New York. We fly first class and we meet Matt there. When we check into the hotel and we're settled into our room we go to the venue to register.

There's some news crews there and it's kind of annoying because ever since I basically came out to the country everyone's been asking for an exclusive. I already made the decision that that's the only time I'll talk about my personal life. We only book interviews that agree to keep the questions professional.

My morning is filled with interviews and I also met with the New York office of Pepsi. I just feel like ever since Cameron started managing me my life has gotten infinitely better. I'm not constantly annoyed by my greedy father and we actually do some sightseeing around the city. With my father it was all work and no play.

The afternoon finds me warming up by the swimming pool, Cameron is helping me stretch and I honestly don't know how I ever did it alone. I jump in the pool and do my warm up routine, once I feel my muscles are adequately prepared for the swimming meet I get out. I'm just leaving the pool when I bump into Taylor Caniff, I roll my eyes because I haven't seen him since the Olympics and I wonder why he's still competing after the embarrassing performance he had at the Olympics.

"Grier." He says with that ugly superior smirk he always has on.

"Caniff." I say flatly and I attempt to brush past him but he grabs my arm. I look down at his hand on my arm and then up at him.

"Tell your pedo boyfriend to stay away from Shawn." He says in a low, menacing tone.

I laugh in his face because he's like an angry chihuahua, he's not scary at all.

"Tell Shawn to stop chasing after my boyfriend. Did you know he wrote the weight for Cameron?" I tell him as I smirk back at him. "You know he said the worst decision of his life was to leave Cameron, I guess you don't fulfill him like you think you do. Must suck being horrible at everything ever."

Taylor's smirk falters at my words and I smile proudly to myself as I jerk my hand away and walk off. Cameron is talking intently to Mahogany and I approach them with a happy smile on my face. Cameron smiles at me and I kiss his lips gently, I can hear some shutters of cameras as people take pictures burin don't care. Cameron wraps his arms around me and he pulls me close.

"You look amazing out there, Nash. I have a feeling that there's a world record that's about to be broken," Mahogany says with an excited smile on her face. Ever since it's been announced that she's my new coach her swimming club's business has boomed. Parents are enrolling their children in her classes and I'm happy that I can bring a positive change to her business.

Matt comes up to us and we chat quietly while we wait for the meet to start. Out of the corner of my eye I see Taylor waving his arms around and Shawn is standing in front of him with his head down. Cameron follows my line of vision and frowns when he notices his ex-boyfriend.

I whisper the conversation I had with Taylor in Cameron's ear and he gives me a proud smirk.

"You handled that perfectly, babe." He murmurs and I laugh softly because I think I did as well. Soon it's time to take our marks, I'm swimming next to someone I don't really know but it doesn't matter to me because I block out everything around me except the clear, blue pool ahead of me. My reaction is amazing and I hit the pool quickly, I clear my mind and concentrate on keeping my form and stroke perfect. I don't know where I am in relation to everyone else and I don't really care either.

As soon as I hit the wall I surface and look up at the scoreboard. I beat the world record by several seconds and I'm hoisted out of the pool by Cameron who gives me a tight hug even though I'm getting him wet. Mahogany gives me a hug as well and I see that Matt came in second after me. We do our handshake and hug each other. After we receive our medals Matt and I pose together for some photographers. Tonight Cameron and I are meeting Matt and his father at a restaurant to talk business. I feel like this is such a positive move for all of us because the more experience Cameron has managing swimmers the more people will seek him to manage their swimmers.

We get ready quickly and hold hands as we exit the hotel and wait for the valet.

"Nash! Nash! Can we have a few pictures?" A photographer asks and I wonder how they found out which hotel I'm staying at so quickly.

Cameron attempts to pulls away form my hand but I tighten my grip, we pose together and then make our escape when they bring up the rental car.

The restaurant that we're meeting at is so nice, I feel kind of out of place while Cameron looks like he fits right in.

"You okay, baby?" He murmurs and he leans in to press a gentle kiss on my temple.

"Yeah, I am. I've never been better," I tell him sincerely and he presses a soft kiss on my lips. Matt and his father finally join us, I'm so tempted to eat horribly but I manage to contain myself, I order steak and drink water. Cameron and Matt's dad start talking business and it sounds boring so Matt and I maintain our own conversation.

By the end of our dinner Cameron and Mr. Espinosa have come to an agreement and I'm happy they were able to.

I'm anxious to get back to our room because I need Cameron so much, the last few days have been so busy that we haven't had sex since we were in the steam room. It might not seem that long but I crave Cameron all of the time, I need him so much.

As soon as we're in our room I'm pulling Cameron to our bed. We undress on our way to the bed and are naked when we hit the mattress.

He takes my lips in his in a passionate kiss, I run my hands across his muscular back as he works my lips. I spread my legs, I want him inside me right now.

He stops my movements and I pout at him.

"I want you to fuck me, baby," he mutters and he sucks on my bottom lip. His words make me a million times more turned on, but I'm nervous too.

This is going to be so fucking amazing.

A/n- for those who want Nash to top. Rawr. Sorry I'm a tease hehe.