1

"Will today be the day I finally be accepted back to the guild?" Lucy sighed to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her ribs were showing and there was bruising everywhere, bandages around both her wrists and also bandages on her body everywhere covering her wounds. 
"If they don't I will leave, if not then I'm not going to survive for long" Lucy whispered before she put on a baggy shirt and some jeans covering her wounds as she walked to the guild. 
"The weakling is here" Cana yelled and they attacked her making Lucy sob. 
"Stop it" Happy cried out as the exceeds gathered around her, trying to protect her.
"It doesn't matter anymore" Lucy whispered, clenching her hands. 
"What was that weakling?" Natsu sneered. Instead of replying Lucy grabbed a piece of a beer bottle off the ground and sunk it into her hand snarling as she cut the fairy tail mark off  making everyone gape at her. They had never expected her to do something like this.
"I won't be a part of this anymore, family? Friends? Yeah right" Lucy snarled as she got up and hobbled out the door to a forest sighing as she finally got there and laid down as it started to rain. 

"Lucy, Lucy child what happened?" Makarov cried out as he ran to her after seeing her collapsed on the ground.
"Why are you here master?" Lucy questioned. 
"I was coming back from a meeting. Who did this to you? Tell me and I'll put them in their place" Makarov growled.
"The guild and myself" Lucy whispered and Makarov was shocked. 
"You mean they attacked you? What do you mean by yourself?" Makarov enquired. 
"Yeah, they have been since Lisanna came back three months ago. I hid it because I didn't want you to worry but today I left the guild, I can't stand to be around them anymore" Lucy explained as she gestured to her hand and Makarov gasped.
"Lucy," Makarov said. 
"Please leave, I don't want you to see me like this" Lucy pleaded.
"You're not going to pull through are you?" Makarov stated and Lucy shook her head. She was bleeding way too much to think that she would survive this.
"No," Lucy whispered. 
"Ok my child, in that case I'll stay here with you. I'm not going to allow you to be by yourself" Makarov promised tears streaming down his face as he turned but then he stopped and sat there crying while holding Lucy's uninjured hand.
"Hey master, how would you like to hear a song? I have been practising for the talent show but-" she started but turned and coughed up blood.
"I think that would be lovely child" He smiled. 

It's been a long day
Without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Makarov looked back and saw Lucy's body glowing gold and then she turned and smiled brightly at him before she started to turn to dust. 
"Lucy" Makarov wailed as he tried to grab her but it was too late.
"Sorry, guess I'm not going to be able to finish the song" Lucy apologised.
"Lucy, I'm sorry my child. I failed you" Makarov apologised as he started to walk back to the guild fury dancing in his tear stained face. 

"NATSU" Makarov roared and everyone froze looking towards the doors that had been thrown off the hinges. 
"What is it, master?" Natsu enquired. 
"Do you all know what you have done?" Makarov yelled and they looked at each other. 
"Let me ask where Lucy is?" Makarov demanded. 
"She is most likely at home balling her eyes out like the weakling she is" Mira scoffed as the guild agreed. 
"WRONG! She is gone" Makarov growled and they all cheered. 
"Her funeral will be in three days" He snarled and they froze. 
"What?" Gray asked. 
"She died, she didn't leave, she died five minutes ago. I am ashamed of you all, do not think of disturbing me" Makarov glared as he walked to his office and slammed the door shut. 

Meanwhile in a different world 

"Wake up old friend" the spirit king said and Lucy woke up blinking, before looking around shocked. 
"What happened? I remember seeing Mama and Papa but they told me that it's not my time yet, what did they mean?" Lucy whispered.
"They meant it was not your time to die, you started to die but I summoned you here to your world," said The king and Lucy was confused. What did the celestial king mean to her world?
"Every celestial wizard has a different world for them, this is your world. Here you can recover and train, anything you need and want will be here old friend. Call any of your spirits if you need anything. Also before you can walk in this world you must use your mind to shape this world" the king instructed as he left. Lucy stood up and thought of her perfect world. 
"Well there would be different islands for different elements where creatures and humans of each element would live. I would live in a castle made of every element in the middle and I would take care of the kingdom of course" Lucy thought out loud and everything started to change. 
"Exceeds would be free to roam around as well as all other animals and there would be bridges connecting the island" Lucy finished as she walked into the castle and went to the library to start teaching herself different magics. She was glad to see her wounds had healed but the scars had stayed which meant my hand was a mess. To get stronger the person that wanted to get stronger had to put in 120% so Lucy knew she had no time to slack off.