•5• Subway VS Dairy Queen???

What a great DQ Blizzard ^^^

Sorry it took so long! But, anyway, here it is. Prepare for some sappy/sad stuff at the end.

Suggested by De_AlterSorcerer and XDMasterMichael

A bell jingled as Kirby pushed open the door to Subway, followed closely by Waddle Dee.

"Welcome to Subway, home of the subs!" An employee greeted them, smiling nicely from behind the counter. "As you're probably aware, we are having a promotion."

"Promotion, huh?" Kirby asked. "What's it this time? Another Disney movie?"

"Well, we were going to do Disney's new movie: Inside Out," the employee began. "But that seemed too predictable."

"Sooo... What are you doing?" Kirby asked when the employee didn't continue.

"Huh? Oh! We're doing Dora the Explorer."

"Dora the Explorer?!" Kirby practically yelled. "Shush," Waddle Dee said, his voice muffled due to the glass still stuck on his face. "I want to shee Dora."

Then, Dora walked out. Or, I should say, a 40 year old dude in a Dora costume.

"DORA!!" Waddle Dee screamed. He ran towards Dora so fast that he tripped and fell over numerous times before finally reaching Dora.

"Hola, young 'un," Dora said in a failed Dora voice; it more just sounded like a lazy 40 year old dude, which was true, in this case.

"ER MAH GAWSH!" Waddle Dee exclaimed. "What happened to chu?!"

"Uh... Puberty," Dora answered. "Huh," Waddle Dee said. "Interesting."

Kirby turned away from them and looked up at the employee. "Anyways, 2 subs, please. One with hamburger, lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, meatballs, sausage, maybe a few globs of frosting mixed in-"

"Frosting?" The employee asked, wide-eyed. "Yes," Kirby clarified, then went on, "And some pickles-don't forget the pickles!-uhm... Maybe throw in a little peppers, some turkey, salami... Did I say tomatoes already? Ah, whatever... Tomatoes, too. Aaaaaand... Ah, ah, ah, ah... Hmm... Fish, do you have fish? Well, if you do, maybe just throw in some of 'em as well... And how about some fruits... You know, oranges, tomatoes, beans, lettuce, dirt... W'eves. And... And... A stick of butter, yeah! Aaaand... Throw in a whole package of salt as well-"

"And this is just one sub?" The employee asked exasperatedly, his head resting on his hand. "Yes!" Kirby answered irritability, then continued, "What else ya' got..? PICKLES. DO NOT FORGET THE FREAKING PICKLES. Uhm... Tarter sauce? Yeah yeah, sure. Tarter sauce. And, perhaps some fish sticks as well. Is human meat possible? Well if you got some, you know, spare human meat in the back or something, then throw that in, too. Some worms too, if you got 'em. And a slice of pizza or two would be cool. And maybe some-"

"DQ BLIZZARD!"

"WHAT?!"

"DQ BLIZZARD!"

Suddenly, a large cup of ice cream splatted against Subway's window. "Oh yeah, throw in some of those, too," Kirby said to the employee, pointing to the cup of Dairy Queen ice cream. But the employee didn't seem to hear him. He started running around in circles and screamed, "The DQ Blizzards are coming! The DQ Blizzards are coming!"