Things That Go Bump In The Night

I spent my night after my first day watching some tv, listening to music, and reading. I was ending my long day at 8 pm with one of the best movies ever 'roadhouse' and a bowl of buttery popcorn. The movie was going grate I was beginning to drift off to sleep, I stretched out, and laid my head down.

CRASH, BANG

I shot strait up, then reached for my gun. Loud nocking started on my door. Why couldn't I have a normal night for once?!

   "Please help me, there going to kill me!!" A guys voice screams

I slowly move towards the door with the gun still in my hand and unlocked my door.

   "Oh, please don't kill me, I'll give you your money please don't shoot!!" The guy pleads

He looks to be about my age maybe 18 and he is cute....

I'm not going to kill you get in" I respond

He ran in and slammed the door shut and locked it. He looked so terrified, I was worried about who he had been running from.

    "Who are you?"I ask him

I was starting to get worried about him in my apartment, but I was the one with the gun, so don't think he is going to try anything dumb.

     "Sorry, my name is Will, and I'm 18" Will introduced himself

I was right 18,

     "Who's going to kill you?" I quickly ask

     "I was in a gang but I got caught, and lost a lot of there money, and well there after me." Will tells me

Wow I have a 18 year old ex criminal in my apartment, great.

     "I'm Alex, but it's just Lexi, I'm 17" I let Will know.

We stood there for a while in complete silence. Then someone starts hitting on the door. I stand up and walk over to the door and Will runs into the other room. Wimp.

   "Hello" I say

There is a huge guy with like 56 tattoos on him, he has a leather jacket on.

   "Mom, Dad make it snappy kid" this guy demands

    "They're gone" I respond

He looks in the apartment a little, then he barges in.

   "Get out" I yell in his face

He just ignores me so I take a breath, run over to him grab his arm, and twist it backwards. This guy then takes a hit at me, I almost duck out of the way but he manages to hit me my eye. I punch him in his gut and he bends over, I push him out of the room and slam the door shut, then I lock it.

    When Will hears the door lock he comes out of his hiding place.

    "You ok?" Will asks

I shake my head yes

   "Hey I have to run, or my dad will kill me but here" Will hesitated

   "Text me sometime, i'll stop by and buy you dinner for a thank you" Will hinted as he fumbled the number down

Then he kissed me on my cheek and winked.

     "Night Lex" he whispered

     "Goodnight, Will" I calmly answered back.

I then fell back into my bed and to asleep very quickly, all I could think about in my dreams was Will. I think I'm in love with this guy I just met