Part 14 [READER]

Just so ya know, I had a lot of fun writing this. You'll see why.
Also, srsly, If you want to talk to me about the story, or if you have something going on and you need to vent, I'm always open. I'm mega lame. Just text me, I like people. ANYWAY! Have fun reading!

Master had to go, so Master left me in the tree as he went to find the Brat- or the Blue Boy as I like to call him. I didn't feel like taking another nap, so I begin to hop from one tree to another, keeping pace with Master and Blue Boy. I can hear they are talking about something, but I can't hear it from all the way up in the trees. Curiosity killed the cat, so...wait. I'm human now. Hehehehehehe.

Before Master and Blue Boy had a chance to get too far ahead of me, I jumped down and fell into one of the prickly bushes. Ouchie. Ignoring the prickles scraping across my skin, I followed one of the small paths through the bushes I had made as a cat. I was so much bigger now, it's no fair. *whine* Once again nearing Master and Blue Boy, I listened in to their conversation, my furry ears pointed.

"Sebastian, this is simply becoming too much, those three." Blue Boy sighed. I suppose he is talking about Miss Mey-Rin, Yellow Boy and Sparky Sparky Boom Man. Those are the only group of three in the Big Box I know of.

Master nodded his head, his soft night hair swaying at the motion. "I understand completely, Young Master." Why is Master calling Blue Boy 'Young Master'? I'll have to ask him later.

"You'd think a demon would be able to control those idiots, but apparently that is not the case." BLUE BOY IS A DEMON? wait...What's a demon?

"I apologize, Young Master, please forgive me." Master got down on one knee in front of Blue Boy and held his paw to his chest. What kinda pose is that? Human's are so confusing. Also, why is Master apologizing to Blue Boy? Master didn't do anything! The more I listen in to their conversation, the less I like this Blue Boy.

Blue Boy stopped his walking, and I ran into a Red Smelly Good*. Ouchie..again "Do whatever you can to wrangle those three in. You have until week's end, Sebastian. Is that understood?"

"Yes, My Lord." Master, why? Just. Why?

Blue Boy walked off, leaving Master in that funny pose. Why hasn't Master gotten up yet? So many questions. *whine* Looking through the bushes, I saw Master stand up and look in my direction. "My Darling (name), you can show yourself now."

Short, I knowwww. But I updated! And this was too fun to write, like, I was laughing at myself. Comment if you noticed the reference and/or if you liked it!