Part 12 [Sebastian]

"Can you please tell me what is going on, (name)?" I asked, glaring down to the dammed mutt.

"Master, this Mutt was simply jealous of us mating." She informed me, her voice saying as though it was obvious. Looking her head in the eye, I could tell she wasn't lying. This mutt actually is jealous of what happened last night. "He was telling Master lies about me, and so I set him straight; now he's whining on Master's leg saying that it isn't fair and how he wanted to be Master's mate and how big of a bitch I am."

The dog removed his head from my leg and barked at (name), to which (name) quickly responded in bark. How she knew to speak mutt was beyond me. "What are you two bickering about now?"

"He said 'You aren't a bitch! You don't deserve the title of mother' so I said that it was a human thing to call someone a bitch when they're mean." (name) gave a small shrug, then pointed to Pluto. "Now he's pouting again."

Shaking my leg a little, I commanded him to get off. Once the damned thing sulked away, I walked over to (name), and helped her climb into the tree as I sensed the Master was nearing us during his morning walk. "I didn't know you could speak dog." I informed simply, sitting next to her on her favourite branch.

"Cat's are smart like that." (name) giggled, such a cute bell like sound that made me want to hold her again. "With how often we fight, most cat's learn dog, but dog's are too stupid to learn cat. I think it has to do with their devotion to humans, it's a bit odd how much they get attached." Leaning her head on my shoulder and giving me a nuzzle as though she was still my little kitten, she gave what seemed to be the human version of a purr.

"With how you are acting right now, that seems a little hypocritical of you." I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her comfortingly.

"What's hippocriteria mean?"

"Hypocritical, it is when you shame someone for doing something, then do that exact thing." I gave a light kiss to the top of her head, feeling her face warm slightly against my arm.

"I'm not as attached to Master as he is." She lifted her head and looked at me with the innocent expression that reminded me that she still is that adorable little kitten that I used to sneak around in my coat. "I do love Master, because he has always been kind to me, and held me gently and been very nice. Unlike the Mutt, if Master is ever mean to me, I wouldn't run back to him though. I would distance myself from Master, because Master doesn't want me anymore." With a smile, she gently licked my cheek as a sign of affection. "But Master still wants me, yes?"

In response, I ran my hands through her (h/l) hair gently just as I did with her fur and smiled. "Of course I do."

Enjoy a little bit of fluff to brighten your day~!

Also, so sorry it's been 13 day's since my last update! And, sorry again that it's so short! I've been busy with my other stories! ;-; Please forgive me, I try my best.

Comment, Vote, Share, please??