Chapter 5 [Sebastian]

This couldn't be my kitten, first off...she's human. Or...isnt she? She certainly has the body of a human; smooth (s/t) skin, plump breasts, sleek slender arms, long  strong legs, the absence of fur and paws seeming to be enough proof that this woman was indeed human.
Though there was sone damning anatomy that begged to differ. In place of round center-set human ears was two cone shaped feline ears with (h/c) fur, and the hint of a drenched (h/c) coloured tail peeking out of the edge of the tub.
"You're my kitten?" I questiond incredulous, my brows nitting at the thought.
"Yes, Master, I am Kitten," The rather nude woman replied with a beeming smile. "I had wondered if Master would recognize me with such a...horrible face, but Master can always tell who I am!"
I sighed, not fully in the mood to investigate just how my kitten was turned into a human. Nevertheless, this is my beloved kitten, and I must care for her- even if she wasn't in the form I have grown accustomed to. The soap I had previously started to work into her fur was now in a small area of her (h/l) locks, so gently taking care to reach each strand,  I began carefully massaging the soap into her hair.
"Master," My kitten said quietly, her head tilting this way and that, clearly enjoying the attention I was giving her.
"Hm?"
"Thank you,"
"Pardon?" Cocking my head to the side, I nearly chuckled as I saw her pawing at the bubbles with slightly bawled hands.
"Thank you, Master has always been nice to me, but I've never been able to thank Master," The (h/c)-ette replied, almost off-handedly as she grew used to her new form.
"No need to thank me, I'm simply ecstatic to aid such a lovely..." What is she exactly? "Such a lovely being as you," 

I finished bathing her in comfortable silence, and when it came to an end, I thought it suitable to find her something to wear. Though she is mentally a cat- which are apparently even smarter than I had thought- she is physically human...sort of, and therefore needed clothes. I had her sit down with a towel around her body and one wrapped around her hair on the bench adjacent to the tub and spoke to her.

"Kitten-" I paused myself realizing that I never named her, I've always called her kitten. What if she didn't like the name I gave her? That would be rude. Nevertheless, I must find something better to call her. "Kitten, I must go find you something to wear-"

"Why?" She interrupted me. Curious little beings, cats are.

"Because, you simply can't walk around nude-"

"What does nude mean? Oh! And what is a 'sin'?" Oh dear, maybe this is why cats can't speak.

"Nude is without clothes. I am wearing clothes, and with this new...body, you should be too. And a sin is-"

"Why should I wear clothes when I look like this? Does Master not like how I look?" She tilted her head to the side then looked down to her exposed skin with sadness. "I am ugly, I'm sorry Master,"

This simply left me in a bit of a daze; never had I thought I would find myself with a self-conscious cat-humanoid thing- but then again these things happen, I think. "My Darling Kitten," Her ears perked up as I said that. "You are still as lovely a creature as before, but if anyone were to see such a beautiful woman walking around, well then they might just steal you from me." That and humans have such strict rules on nudity- but she didn't need to know that yet.

"Oh I don't want anyone to take me from Master! I love my Master!" Taking a step forward, she latched her arms around my torso and buried her face into my chest. This only happens to me when the servants make a mistake and are begging forgiveness. I think it is called a hug; also, I believe it is customary to return it when not enraged. Awkwardly I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and gave a pat to her back.

"Now, I shall be back in a moment with your nightclothes-"

"Then Master and I will go to sleep?" Her ears were perked up and her tail lazily swinging back and forth from under her towel.

"Yes, then you and I will go to sleep. For now, I want you to think of a name for yourself." I believe this awkward form of affection has lasted long enough. I removed my arms and slid her off my torso and leaned down to look her in the eyes. "Make sure it's a good name, okay?"

"I like Kitten!" She bounced on her toes and I couldn't help but notice the movement of her breast- she needs clothes, now.

"That's not exactly a name so much more what you are..." I glanced away from her towards the floor to help give her a better understanding that it was a no.

"So then, My Darling?"

"No, a name like Mary, Hannah, Leanne, (y/n), or some other name," I explained carefully. "Now, I shall return momentarily. Think on your name for me, okay?"

"Yes, Master," Boy does that name give me an ego boost.