Chapter Four [Reader]

"What the hell...?" Master's voice questioned from behind me.

I nearly turned my head to view him, but I was stopped short with a burst of sneezing. One. Two. Three......Four sneezes in a row. And done. Opening my eyes from the last burst, I saw something rather strange in front of my eyes. Human paws- at least I believe they are human. One, two, three, four, five fleshy talons on one paw. One, two, three, four, five on the other; both paws floating before my eyes. Feeling the oncoming threat of that cleaning stuff Master uses coming near my eye, I raise my paw to catch it- only to have the Human paw move for me and swipe at the cleaning stuff.

"Whoa..." My mouth moved to form a sound I had only heard in my head. Moving my (Human?) paw to my snout, I found it had vanished! All that remained of my beautiful snout was two soft and plump, yet fleshy pieces of...thing and a weird version of my snout, though it was slender and had the breathing holes at the bottom.

Feeling the rest of my precious furry face, I found that all my fur had vanished as well! Well, there was two weird spots above my eyes that had some fur, but it wasn't as soft as before. "Holy shit.." My mouth voiced again. "Is that my voice?" I raised my snout (?) and...wait, what do human's call those fleshy things? Oh! I raised my snout (?) and lip to form a look of disappointment.

"Kitten?" Master's voice came from behind me once again. Gasping, I spun my head around to view my beloved Master, hoping he still recognized me with this awful face.

"Master?" I felt what was left of my fur (don't human's call those things...eyebrows? Meh, its fur.) push together as I viewed Master for the first time. He looked nothing like what I had thought. His eyes were like the weird smelling drink I had seen some women enjoying in town; his hair falling lightly into his pale face, and it wasn't golden like the sunrise but instead looked like the night at its darkest moment. As I looked at him, I felt some sort of warmth in the fleshy things that took up most of my face.

"Kitten?" Master repeated, his voice showing me that it was indeed my beloved Master.

Feeling my lips raise at the edges and a strange sound come from the back of my throat that sounded like the sounds the men in the pubs made when someone told a joke. "Yes, Master?"

Short again, but two updates in one day! Yee~ Hope you enjoyed, Reader-chan! :D