Chapter Two

A/N: OMG, I am so so sorry it took so long! I just looked at my notifications and started literally tearing up because I've never had people like my stories. :') But anyway, here is chapter two! FYI, you are the cat- I'm just not good at second person view. (second person view is when its like 'you did this' 'you did that') Anyway, enjoy reading!

The Phantomhive manor's elusive black feline, Me, reclined on my favourite Green Scratching Post Arm*, all four of my long paws swinging down beside the medium sized Green Scratching Post Arm. It wasn't unusual to find me here, as I would spend stretches of time patiently waiting for my loving Master to return. My lazy eyes slowly drifted closed as I thought of my caretaker. The way he knew just how to hold me to make me feel safest, how he knew that exact spot to rub on my tummy or behind my ear, how he was always so warm whenever he would place me into his Second Fur* and let me sleep.

I never really paid attention to Master's face- how could I when he was always so lovingly stroking my sides, or giving me the most delicious belly rubs? Though in my little kitty mind, I saw him to have a face that matched the nature Master showed me ; kind and loving. I saw him with brown hair that was slicked back out of his face like the gentlemen I saw in town, with warm blue eyes that shone like the sky on a Summer day with lightly tan skin from helping other people outside and a tall lean frame.

I envisioned the face of Master nuzzling my belly like he sometimes does when I felt a presents nearby. Raising my furry head sleepily to gaze up, I saw the lean figure of Master balancing in front of me on the Green Scratching Post Arm. White gloved hands reached down to pick me up and I heard a silky voice purr.

"Have you been waiting here all day again?" Master chuckled, holding my black form to his warm chest. I began purring in response, giving Master his response. "It would seem so, yet with all that time; you are still sleepy," Master chuckled again, the sound river-beating through his ever-so-warm chest and tickling me a bit. I felt him shift a bit and peeking out over Master's arm and resting my chin on Master's forearm, I saw Master was now sitting on the Green Scratching Post Arm.

"My Lovely Kitten," Master started, leaning down lightly to me. "You seem to have a slight smell to you. It seems you need a bath,"

I hissed lightly, but nevertheless, Master stood up before jumping down the Green Scratching Post and began to slowly walk through the fading light of the Sky Fire* into the large Living Box*. We walked through the dark empty halls, like always, before Master turned into the Litter Box Room*.

It was a simple room really, no fancy walls, nor finary; just a simple white bathing bowl* and some other cleaning thingys that had water come out of them, with a few drying thingys hangin from the wall- I really don't like this room so nothing gets named. Master set me down on one of the drying thingys and motioned for me to wait, which I patiently did.

I watched as Master filled up the large bathing bowl just a little bit, poured some funny smelling pink stuff in the devils spit- I mean water...after he poured the funny pink stuff in, weird round things started coming out of the water and floating. One flew out so far it landed on my snout and made me sneeze. Master's voice echo's through the room with a chuckle.

"I see you're enjoying the bubbles?" Master walks over to me and I feel myself being lifted by gentle hands. I feel Master's snout rubbing into my back and Master seems warmer than usual*. "You're such a beauty, My Darling Kitten," Master whispered in my fur. Oh geez, Master's at it again. "Such soft fur, and lean body; you're so beautiful it could almost be a sin,"

What's sin? Oh well, I guess I might figure it out eventually.

Master held me close as he neared the bathing bowl. "My Darling Kitten, I know you don't like it but it must be done,"

Yeah, I'm just going to end it here. You'll see why when I get the next chapter up! :3 Once again, Thanks sooo much for all of the comments! Please keep them coming!

Since this is from the point of veiw of a cat, I'm trying to make it seem like a cat it talking. Comment any ideas you might have, if you'd be so kind! :3

*Green Scratching Post Arm: branch

**Second Fur: Coat- I had nothing else to go with there...

***Sky FIre: The Sun- Simple

****Living Box: Manor

*****Littler Box Room: Bathroom

******Bathing Bowl: Its a tub...not an actual bowl....

*******Warmer than usual: Sebby is blushing, ya know, like he does when he sees cute cats. :3