chapter 1

As the gang returned from Louisiana, they settled down and enjoy their meal at Pops Diner, that is until Abby, Duncan, and Ashlyn came in.

"Bri, you're back," Ashlyn smiled at her best friend. "So, how did it go?"

Brianna stretched a little, it had been well over a month since they all came back, came back to, and civilization and what-not. "It wasn't too bad... Daphne's gonna interview that Beau guy for her show."

"Did Trent ever... Tell you anything... Ya know... 'Important'?" Duncan teased with a small grin.

Brianna rolled her eyes slightly with a smile. "Maybe Duncan, maybe..."

This made Duncan and Abby laugh.

"I heard there's a mystery at the museum," Velma spoke up. "Think you're ready to go back on the road again, Bri?"

"Sure." Brianna agreed.

"Could I come?" Ashlyn requested.

"Us too?" Duncan and Abby also volunteered.

Dawn came from behind Shaggy. "I would like to come as well."

"Zoinks!" Shaggy gasped out, then glanced back at Dawn. "Geez, Dawn, can't you wear a bell or something?"

"Sorry..." Dawn said softly as always.

"Well, okay, you guys can come too, but remember to be on your best behavior for the curators," Velma advised, then looked to the Nelson siblings. "And please, no vandalism on the artwork and no using brute force to interrogate the bad guys..."

Duncan snapped in defeat, but respected Velma's conditions.

"Fine..." Abby snorted.

Shaggy and gulped, looking to Duncan and Abby. "You're not gonna hurt me, like, are you?"

"No." Duncan and Abby answered, very annoyed, why do so many people have to ask that?

Fred, Daphne, Velma, Scooby, and Brianna shared small giggles.

"We'll see you guys in the museum at 7:00, and remember, follow our lead." Velma instructed.

"You can count on us, Velmster." Ashlyn agreed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Abby scoffed, but in a friendly way.

"You got that, Dawn?" Velma asked, then looked around for her. "Dawn?"

"In here." Dawn revealed she was already inside of the van, meditating.

"All right, gang, get in the van," Fred ordered. "Ladies first."

"Does that mean Abby too?" Brianna joked.

Abby gave a glare to Brianna before going in with the others. Duncan hid a laugh as they went in. Ashlyn was excited, her first actual time to be apart of a mystery with Mystery Inc. She and Brianna had been fans since they were little and they were just the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency, but the two weren't involved with them yet. Once they were all in, they set off.

It was now 7:00 and they all met as instructed and it was now time to put their plan in action.

"Okay guys, let's all into the museum clothes to blend in and catch the bad guys." Velma told the others.

The group nodded to her.

"Hey Abby, let's find something cool to wear." Duncan told his sister.

"There's gotta be something cool for us to wear..." Abby grinned just as eager as her brother.

Duncan and Abby came to a viking exhibit that came with axes, that would be perfect, even if they weren't real. Shaggy and Scooby hid in a prehistoric exhibit, Velma was a Roman, Fred and Daphne were a prince and princess.