Ambertalon/Ivy's Biography

^^

Name: Ivy - Amberpaw - Ambertalon
Gender: She-cat
Age: 26 moons
Rank: Warrior/Queen
Crush: N/A
Mate: Excalibur
Kits: Sweetkit, Gorgepelt
Orientation: Heterosexual

_~_~_~_~_

-STATS-
:STRENGTH:
:1: [-] [-] [-] - - - - - - - :10: {3/10}

:SWIFTNESS:
:1: [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] - - - - - :10: {5/10}

:INTELLIGENCE:
:1: [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] - - - :10: {7/10}

:AGILITY:
:1: [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] [-] - - - - :10: {6/10}

:LEADERSHIP:
:1: [-] [-] [-] [-] - - - - - - :10: {4/10}

_~_~_~_~_

:PERSONALITY:

[ KEY ]
- Negative
+ Positive
[ = Equal ]

:-: Snarky and kind of hot-headed :-:
:-: Is not one to appreciate a plan better than her own :-:
:+: Loyal and honest :+:
:+: Good at strategic movements and a great hunter :+:
:=: Quick witted and sharp tongued, has a vast humor that can get her into trouble or out of sticky situations. She easily lightens a dark mood, but her mouth moves before her brain thinks it through :=:

_~_~_~_~_

:APPEARANCE:

:Fur/Pelt: Dark gray, with white toes on front right and back left paw. Rather fluffy, yet sleek fur, pitch black nose and marble paw pads.

:Eyes/Build: Bright amber eyes, strong legs and long, slim tail. Built for speed, spine is more flexible than most, allowing ample movement during running.

:Accessories: N/A

:Scars: N/A
_~_~_~_~_

:HISTORY:

:o-6 Moons:
Ivy was raised along with her brothers, Jade and Silver on the streets of an abandoned Twolegplace.  Her mother smuggled her and Jade into the forest, but did not return to the cave she had placed her kits in. Assuming she and Silver were killed for betraying their fellow rogues that lived in that Twolegplace, at 6 moons, Ivy and Jade wandered the forest side by side, hunting with what little skills they had been taught. One day while hunting for Jade when he was ill, she ran into a WindClan border patrol and was taken in, named Amberpaw in courtesy to the fire of determination  in her amber eyes. Upon request, she went back out to look for Jade, but he was never found.

:6-12 Moons:
Amberpaw trained long and hard with her mentor, Feathersong, but no matter what she accomplished the other apprentices shunned her. During a battle when she was 10 moons between ThunderClan and WindClan, she saved Frogpelt, the deputy, from being killed by the ThunderClan deputy. In turn, she gained the respect of the other apprentices, but she rejected their friendship furtively.

:12-20 Moons:
Ambertalon fell in love with a ShadowClan warrior named Acornclaw. At 13 moons, she gave birth to two kits, Sweetkit and Gorgekit. Demanding the kits were his by right, Acornclaw brought a battle patrol to WindClan camp to claim Sweetkit and Gorgekit for his own. Sweetkit was murdered during the battle when a ShadowClan warrior wrenched her out of the nursery by her neck and not her scruff. Seeing the limp body of Sweetkit in the warrior's jaws, she surrendered and said if Gorgekit was going to ShadowClan, so was she. Sweetkit was only five moons old.

_~_~_~_~_

:FAMILY:

[ KEY ]
- Dead
+ Alive
[ = Unknown ]

Mother: Tallie :=:

Father: Unknown :=:

Brother(s): Silver :=: Jade :=:

Sister(s):

Nephew(s):

Niece(s):

Uncle(s): Toby, Bridge

Aunt(s): Callie
_~_~_~_~_

:RELATIONSHIPS:

[ KEY ]
- Enemy
+ Friend
💓 Crush
❤️ Love
💟 Best friend
💀 Dead
😶 Mixed feelings

Tallie ❤️💀
"I miss her so much. I wonder what she would say if she could see me now."

Silver ❤️💟💀
"Oh Silver. Your jokes and your logic will both be missed. Your clashing personality was always loved."

Jade ❤️💟💀
"I'm so sorry I left you alone when you were ill. I should never have strayed so far, and I hope wherever you went to die was a peaceful and calm place, and your death was quiet."

Toby, Bridge, Callie 😶❤️
"I never met the three of you, but I heard a lot about you. Part of me is unsure, but another part loves you all the same."

Acorntail 😶 -
"My heart is torn apart by your every glance. I can't help love your looks, but I hate you for killing my daughter. Because of you, she will never see the light of day again, you monster."

_~_~_~_~_

:FACTS:

•Ambertalon hopes to one day have another litter, but not with Acorntail
•She hopes Gorgepelt one day becomes deputy.
•She sneaks off to the Moonpool frequently to check up on her daughter, and all the kids her daughter would've had had she lived. She jokes with Gorgepelt that Sweetkit always preferred a workless life anyway, even though she was always full of energy and eager to help with any chore, even cleaning the elder's bedding.