{No pic intended}

I've found the one <3

I've been making projects outside of wattpad thinking THIS SHALL BE THE ONE TO BE PUBLISHED but finally, finally!

I HAVE MADE A NON ACCIDENTALLY FAN BASED PROJECT THAT I WILL GET AN AGENT FOR AND EVERYTHING!! I'm working on every last detail, and it's pretty *ham* hard. I have to map out every last aspect of every species included in the book, create a whole new language and technology, whole entire religions and continents and terrains and cities and diseases and vegetation and (ec cetera ec cetera)

Because it's not on earth! No humans, no earth religion or technology...urgh it's so hard but it'll be worth it! I'm in Germany right now (the food is so much better over here XD) and I stocked up on a bunch of supplies for this project (plus some artsy fartsy stuff just cause)

• Two bendable folders with 160 sleeves each (the clear things you put papers in)

• One epic mechanical pencil with 0,5 led refill and super epic eraser on the side

• Extra 0,5 led refills

• Coloring pencils

• Colored pencil sharpener

All for the price of €19,94! And I only had €20 to spend so I was just on the verge lol

Oh yeah 0,5 is the same as 0.5 cause they use commas instead of periods for decimals.

Anywho I spent a whole day cramming information for one species into a page with two sloppy diagrams of the animal. It's gonna take a while before I even start writing the thing. It make take me a year or two or three to complete all the information I need, and the five drafts. Now you must be like FIVE DRAFTS? THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE 230 PAGES WHATRE YOU THINKING?! An author writes the first draft, then goes over the entire thing and rewrites in on top of what they just wrote over again. Delete a paragraph there, add some dialogue there, change the word used there, and repeat the process five or seven times before they're satisfied and send it to an agent to suggest it to a few publishing companies. All in all, to create the complete world itself might take a year at least, then writing a 230 page book might take one or two years more.

But this is it, ladies and gents, this is the one. YOU MIGHT SEE MY BOOK IN TWO OR THREE YEARS!!! :D