Day 11: this means war

Keeleys pov

"Come on! Everyone out here now" Titan and his other men quickly unlock our cages and push us towards some of his other men that go into a different room below the basement grounds. Oh joy more stairs. I successfully made it down them without falling and the door was shut and locked. It was dark in this underground room. It was hot in this underground room. And I hate the feeling of people breathing on me. Did I mention it's dark? I'm scared of the dark. Hugging myself I stand still, my body being brushed or bumped into another sweaty persons body. Very uncomfortable. So much for that shower.

Alpha Chauncey's pov

"Circle the security border, I want 13 wolves on each side, Warriors will be in front, followed by pack help then trainers got it?" I order. Everyone nods and various yes alphas were heard. I start our run towards the vampire grounds, since I'm alpha I go first with my pack behind me.

I mind linked them to kill any vampire they see, and to try to find Tyler also. He's the reason we're out here anyways. The yelps and growls of my pack encourages us more to keep fighting. There's only 4 vampires out here so that was a big advantage to us. Me and my head warriors break the door down and wander in the building. There's no vampires in here. Did they really only have 4 people here? "Find Tyler" I order. My men nod and we search.

Keeleys pov
"Everybody scream for help" I urge. We all scream for help and hit our hands on the walls and short ceiling. Footsteps are heard so I silence everyone and they walk right over us. They didn't even hear us? "Did you find him?" A voice asks. "No alpha" another voice says.

Find who?

-that's him- angel says excitedly. What?
-mate- she jumps in my head. What the hell is a mate?

-he will protect us, save us- she explains.

I don't know if what she said was true or not but the fact of being safe and protected made me feel happier. I bang on the ceiling harder and the others just look at me in sadness. Shrieking out in frusteration I shout "don't you want to get out of here!"

"I think the walls are sound proof" one weak voice answers. My heart deflates, my happy facade broke down, and my hopes were stomped on and lit on fire. A chaotic stampede of footsteps were heard and then thy were gone.

I hear a loud growl. I turned my head to Tyler. "There here to get me out and they can't even fucking hear us? What the hell" he punches the wall. "Alpha Chauncey" he screams at the top of his lungs. "Help"