Day 5: a thorny fragile rose

Keeleys pov

"Wake up" a gruff voice says and I'm flipped off my mattress. I yell as I roll onto the cold ground and I see Demetri.

I glare and he rolls his eyes. "More glaring huh?"

He kneels I for of me, noticing he's holding a rose I lift a confused eyebrow.

"You know something keeley?" He asks gently tracing the Rose petals.

"Your like a thorny fragile rose.... The thorns are the barriers that protect you... But they can easily break. The petals are so fragile like you little pet," he says picking them off one by one, "and the stem, that's where you learn right from wrong. I think yours is underdeveloped" and with that he stands up, leaving a pile of ripped off flower petals and a broken thorny stem. "You can be broken" he whispers and sends me a deadly smile before walking out of my cell. "No school today, today you get your teeth ripped out" he shrugs casually.

"What!" I shriek. I have to get out of here. I look around the tiny cell for anything useful I could use. A lightbulb explodes in my head as I rush to the toilet that clearly hasn't been cleaned in a long time and I lift the top revealing all the water and materials that make the toilet flush. I take out a long metal piece
And rush to the cell door. Looking to make sure Demetri or vil were around I try to pick the lock.

"Come on" I groan frustrated. I take it out and bend a small part of it on the cement and try again.

"Motherfu-" I start but the sound of footsteps startle me causing me to jump. I try to pull the metal out of the lock but it's jammed. Just my luck. I wiggle it to be free but it remains. Sighing I quickly move to the back of my cell and the footsteps stop in front of my bars.

"Trying to escape are we?" Demetris cold glare looks from the metal that's far jammed into the lock and back to me. "I would've succeeded had not you have some metal that clearly can't handle a lock" I reply.

"Will she be receiving punishment?" A guy in a white tshirt with a bloody whit apron asks. His pants are long and white also making his black shoes stand out. "No, having her four canines ripped out without pain medication will be punishment enough" demetris smile makes my heart shatter.

I can't let them know I'm weak. But the fear and panic on my face must give it away anyway. My cell is unlocked and demetri roughly grabs my elbow hooking a leash to my stupid black collar. I glare. "Really? A leash I'm not some dog you know. I'm just like you except I have a heart and a soul and I don't have fangs and-" he cuts me off.
"And you don't know when it's best for you to shut up. Maybe having your teeth ripped out will make that feisty little mouth of yours sore and tired huh? What do you think fragile flower?" His husky voice rings close to my ear and I grimmance.

"Strap her down, I want all four of her canines out" Demetri says and leaves me being strapped to a metal chair that leans back slightly. I can't help the panicked cry that escapes my mouth. "Open wide" the man in white says causing me to keep my mouth shut. He sighs and try's to force my mouth open succeeding the second time after I bit his finger.

I scream and he cuts my gum with a small knife and process to pull my tooth out. Tears are streaming down my face and i look to see the tooth in his plyers. Luckily I fainted.