"I'd rather eat your cooking."

"You're on fire, Grey have I ever told you I love you like a stripper loves pole?"

We both broke into laughter. Time flew swiftly and we're in front of my house in no time, I looked at Ethan not wanting him to leave me. I've never been happier than being with Ethan. Our play fights, our jokes, everything about him made me happy and after today, watching Duke and Adeline, I couldn't help not wanting him to leave.

My lips were dry as I try to string a sentence, "Ethan, um..." think Ivy, think, "Do you want to stay for dinner?" I want to whack myself after the question left my mouth. I sounded like my mum.

Ethan grinned, "You know I love your mum."

I made a face, "That's absolutely disgusting."

"You only say that because you want me."

Perhaps it was Ethan's stare earlier that made me freeze, or most likely it was the reminder that I was attracted to him, that maybe I still was attracted to him. I lick my lips trying to push the thought that Ethan knew. It wasn't that I liked him like that. "Too bad you're gay." It sounded lame, I hopped out of the car. Wondering perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to be around him.

There was once, at fourteen being the new girl, I found myself liking Ethan. After we played footy, Ethan and I spoke a little, and I remember thinking he was so attractive. It didn't help when he always defended me and insisted to the boys that I would play football too. While I was clumsy and careless with the ball, Ethan was a star striker, incredibly talented. He was drenched with potential to be an amazing footballer and more often than not I couldn't help wish our team was better.

Ethan could have a career in football. Of course, in the end, my feelings were not returned.

I remember playing a game of 7 minutes in heaven. I remember that night vividly not just because it was my first kiss, but because I kissed Ethan. At first it had been awkward, both of us shipped off into a room at fourteen. We had been the unlucky duo who went first and the only duo shipped off because everyone else felt bored.

The game had started off, after all, we were fourteen year old horny teenagers who were curious about sex and the likes. The game was meant to be fun but after us we didn't play the game. We had played it in Ethan's house in winter. None of us was drunk. No drunken mistakes that night.

We had entered the Ethan's room, Gabby then whacked me on the back warning me not to have 'too much fun.' Naturally I was frantic (it didn't help Ethan's room smelt like him), I confessed in a hushed whisper I hadn't kissed anyone. Ethan attempted to soothe me for three minutes. "Is it cheating if we don't kiss?" I had asked him then sitting on the bed counting down, four minutes.

I remember Ethan flushing, "I suppose so."

We had then awkwardly brushed lips. I liked the feel of it, I had then pulled my arms around his shoulder and easily kissed Ethan, his arms going around my waist. Our noses bumped several times but we laughed it off. It never felt so natural.

We kissed somehow, both of us lying down on the bed till someone knocked the door then broke apart hastily. Sitting far away from each other in his room. We did get teased. However, we didn't separate or let the teasing get to us. We still remained friends but the kiss we shared had become a taboo topic. Like Sabrina.

Ethan came to me, grinning. His hair looked like he had a cowlick. "What happened to you hair?" I said attempting to fix it.

Ethan caught my wrists, "Do not, I repeat, Do not touch my hair."